Python 3 Course And Certification
What is Python 3?
Python is a multi-purpose interactive, interpreted, object-oriented, and high-level software programming language. It was developed by Guido van Rossum from 1985- 1990. Similar to Perl, the source codes of Python programs are also made available under the GNU General Public License (GPL). The Python Language was named after a TV Show called ëMonty Pythonís Flying Circusí and not after the Python snake.
Python 3.0 was published in 2008. Although this version was initially designed to be backward-incompatible, later on, many of its very significant features became backported to be compatible with version 2.7. Python is developed to be highly readable. It makes use of English keywords regularly whereas other languages make use of punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructs than other languages.
Knowledge of Python3 is a MUST for students and working IT professionals who wants to become a great Software Engineer especially when they are working in the Web Development Domain. Most of the software development companies are adopting Python because of its fewer programming codes and more versatile features.
Features and Characteristics of Python3
There are many features and characteristics of python 3 and some of them are:
1. Python3 offers support for both functional and structured programming methods as well as support for all the concepts of OOP.
2. Python 3 can also be used as a scripting language. It can also be compiled into byte-code for developing large scale software applications.
3. Python3 offers high-level dynamic data types and it also supports dynamic type checking.
4. Python3 makes use of an automatic garbage collection.
5. Python3 can be easily integrated with other programming languages such as C, C++, Java, ActiveX, and CORBA.
6. Python3 has a bulk of third party libraries that are very portable and cross-platform.
7. Python3 has support for an interactive mode that lets developers test and debug their program on its interactive prompts before adding it to their program file.
8. Portable: Python programs can run on a broad range of hardware and platforms and it has the same UI on all platforms.
Why Study Python3
When it comes to Software development, what actually motivates you to learn one programming language instead of the other? Choosing a specific Computer programming language to learn determines the success of your business, so it is completely useful and worth to measure up all the pros and cons of each option. So, here is a few reasons why you should study Python3
1. Python + Big Data: One of the major advantages of learning Python3 for big data projects is the added efficiency of using one single software programming language across different software applications. Python can be used over functions, by making a data professional to be skilled at handling any query that is data-related. As an architect of Big Data, it is very important that you are broad and versed. The platforms that are designed should be able to work with several platforms like Storm, Hadoop, NoSQL, and Map Reduce. Big Data architects cannot work in solitude or in isolation.
2. Job Opportunities: As the hiring for well-versed software developers and Big Data Professionals increases, so is the demand for Python developers. Businesses and Organizations are looking for a large talent pool of developers that can understand Python which is the "simplest' of all languages in order to handle their software projects and challenges. Python developers can work in a vast number of areas from small startups to large organizations like google
3. Coding Difference: Python is very easy for anyone to learn and use, yet it is very powerful enough to handle even the most challenging problems in practically any field or domain. It blends very well with already existing IT infrastructure and is completely independent of the platform that it is used in. With the arrival of so many modern computer programming languages, Python-based solutions are legendary in the areas of performance.
4. Python is free and always will be: Python and its complete set of supporting modules, tools, and libraries are absolutely free. Popular Integrated Development Environments such as Pydev, PTVS, together with Eclipse and Spyder Python are made freely available for download by anyone.
5. Suitable for building minimum viable products (MVPs) and prototypes: The Python language is very easy to read and perfect to work with many tech startup founders for prototyping and developing software applications proofs-of-concept.
6.User-friendly Data Structures: Python has an in-built dictionary data structures that can be used to construct extremely fast runtime data structures. Python also presents developers with the opportunity of using dynamic high-level data typing that reduces the length of support code that is required to run the program.
7.Presence of Third Party Modules: PyPI which is the Python package index is made up of third-party software modules that make Python proficient in the interaction of other languages as well as other platforms.
Benefits of learning Python3
There are many benefits of learning Python3 and some of them are:
1. Python is Interpreted: Python source codes are processed at runtime by the python interpreter. with the interpreter, do not need to compile your program before running it. This is similar to languages like PHP and PERL.
2. Python is Interactive: You can basically just sit at a Python prompt and directly interact with the interpreter to write your software programs.
3. Python is Object-Oriented: Python offers support for Object-Oriented programming styles or techniques of programming that encloses codes within objects.
4. Python is a Beginner's Language: Python is a great language for anyone who wants to start out programming and it offers support for the development of a broad range of software applications from easy text processing to internet browsers and games.
5. Easy-to-learn: Python syntax has very few keywords, a simpler code structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows the learner to pick up the language very fast.
6. Easy-to-read: Python code is more clearly defined and highly structured, even a developer with no understanding of Python can understand its syntax.
7. Easy-to-maintain: Python's source code is fairly easy-to-understand and maintain.
Python3 Course Outline
Python 3 - Introduction
Python 3 - Overview
Python 3 - Environment Setup
Python 3 - Basic Syntax
Python 3 - Variable Types
Python 3 - Basic Operators
Python 3 - Decision Making
Python 3 - Loops
Python 3 - Numbers
Python 3 - Strings
Python 3 - Lists
Python 3 - Tuples
Python 3 - Dictionary
Python 3 - Date & Time
Python 3 - Functions
Python 3 - Modules
Python 3 - Files I/O
Python 3 - Exceptions
Python 3 - Classes/Objects
Python 3 - Reg Expressions
Python 3 - CGI Programming
Python 3 - Database Access
Python 3 - Networking
Python 3 - Sending Email
Python 3 - Multithreading
Python 3 - XML Processing
Python 3 - GUI Programming
Python 3 - Further Extensions
Python3 - Exams And Certification