Tags: Python Programming Course, Python Programming Certificate, Python Programming Training, python online course certification free, python certification exam fee, free online python course for beginners, microsoft python certification.
Python Programming Language is a high level, object-oriented and multi-purpose programming language that comes with an integrated dynamic semantics which is basically for software and apps development. Python was created by Guido van Rossum and first released in the year 1991.
Python Programming is extremely attractive in the field of Rapid Application Development because it is dynamically typed and has dynamic binding options.
Python is also popular because it is relatively simple and easy to learn since it is made up of a unique syntax that enforces readability. Software Developers can read and understand Python codes much easier than they can with other Programming Languages. The major effect of this is that it brings down the cost of developing and maintaining programs because it allows development teams to work together without really noticing the language and experience difference between them.
One of the most interesting features of the Python Programming language is that both its standard library and the interpreter are available free of charge, in both binary and source form. There is no special difference either, as Python and all the necessary tools are available on all the major platforms available. Therefore, it is a nice and interesting option for developers who don't want to worry about paying a high price for developing software.
Python is a general-purpose programming language, which is another way for us to say that Python can be used for almost everything. Most importantly, Python is an interpreted language, which is to say, that the written code is not actually translated to machine level during runtime. Even though, most Programming Languages do this conversion before the program can even be run. This type of Programing language is also referred to as a "scripting language" because it was initially meant to be used for different smaller tasks.
Python comes with a lot of features out of the box, some of them are listed below:
1. Python is Easy to Learn and Use: Python is very easy to learn and use. It is a developer-friendly and high-level object-oriented programming language.
2. Expressive Language: Python language is more expressive which is to say that it is more understandable and readable.
3. Interpreted Language: Python is an interpreted language. For example, the interpreter executes the code one line at a time. This feature makes debugging python code easy and therefore suitable for beginners.
4. Cross-platform Language: Python can run the same way on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, Unix, and Macintosh, etc. We can, therefore, say that Python is a portable language.
5. Free and Open Source: Python language is freely distributed at its official web address. The source code is also available for everyone to see and contribute to its development. Therefore it is an open-source language.
6. Object-Oriented Language: Python supports an object-oriented language paradigm that brings the concepts of classes and objects to come into existence.
7. Large Standard Library: Python has a very large and broad standard and third-party libraries and it provides a rich set of modules and functions for rapid application development.
8. GUI Programming Support: Graphical user interface software can be developed using Python.
There are lots of benefits of the python programming language some of them are:
1. Python has a huge category of Third-Party Modules.
2. Python has an extensive Support Libraries.
3. Python has a large Open Source and Community Development.
4. The learning curve of python is easy and it has Support Available.
5. Python has user-friendly Data Structures.
6. Productivity and Speed.
7. It provides supports very functional and properly structured programming technique as well as OOP.
8. Python can be used mostly as a scripting language or can also be compiled to byte-code for building very large applications.
9. It offers quite a very high-level dynamic data types and also provides supports dynamic type checking.
10. It offers support for automatic garbage collection.
11. It can be easily combined with Java, COM, C++, COBRA, ActiveX, and C.
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for Python professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study Python.
2. You can become a Python Specialist in any organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the Python module, you can become a Software Developer, Backend Engineer or Machine Learning Engineer.
4. You can become a Software Engineer or a Python Engineering certified trainer.
5. You can become a Senior Python Engineer commanding high pay.
Python - Introduction/Overview
Python - Environment Setup
Python - Basic Syntax
Python - Variable Types
Python - Basic Operators
Python - Decision Making
Python - Loops
Python - Numbers
Python - Strings
Python - Lists
Python - Tuples
Python - Dictionary
Python - Date & Time
Python - Functions
Python - Modules
Python - Files I/O
Python - Exceptions
Python - Classes/Objects
Python - Reg Expressions
Python - CGI Programming
Python - Database Access
Python - Networking
Python - Sending Email
Python - Multithreading
Python - XML Processing
Python - GUI Programming
Python - Further Extensions
Python - Video Lectures
Python - Exams And Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!