ReactJS Course And Certification
What is ReactJS
React takes away the DOM from you, then it presents you with a simpler programming model with better performance. React can also be rendered on the server-side by making use of Node, and it can be used for building native apps using React Native. React introduces a one-way reactive data flow, which reduces redundant codes in the boilerplate and is easier to use than regular data binding.
ReactJS basically allows developers to create intuitive, engaging web applications with less coding and best rending performance. Developers can also build large scale applications without refreshing the page for data to reflect in real-time.
ReactJS can be used as a primary development stack for the development of single-page or native applications, as it is optimized for fetching rapidly changing data that should be recorded. However, fetching of data is only the introduction part of what happens on a web page, which is why enterprise React applications usually make use of additional libraries for state management, routing, and interaction with the help of an API. React Router, Redux, and Axios are individual examples of such libraries.
Features of ReactJS
There are many features of ReactJS and some of them are:
1. The Virtual DOM: The virtual DOM is a much simpler version of the original DOM. It has all the characteristics of the real DOM. When an update is made, the whole virtual DOM is updated. After the update has been completed, ReactJS compares the updated virtual DOM with the pre-updated original DOM. This is known referred to as Diffing. After comparing both the DOMs, ReactJS would exactly find out the difference. So it then updates the original DOM only where the change was made.
2. One-way Data Binding: One-way binding of data means that in the whole application data flows through only in one direction. This gives better control over the data flow in the system. The data is transferred from the parent component to the child component through props that are read-only.
5. Event Handling: ReactJS creates it's own event handling system which is fully compatible with the W3C object model. It supports and provides browser interfacing for a native event. That means you do not need to be worried about browser incompatibility in event names and fields. On the side, the React event system is done through event delegation and also has a collection of event objects to reduce memory consumption.
6. Lifecycle Methods: ReactJS has certain inbuilt functions called Lifecycle Methods that are very useful in development. Every single component in ReactJS is run and executed at different points of execution. These lifecycle methods help with the flow of Reactjs components from birth to death. They include;
shouldComponentUpdate(), componentDidMount(), componentWillUnmount(), componentDidUpdate().
7. Conditional Statements: In ReactJS, we can use conditional statements to display or render data in the browser according to certain conditions. This phenomenon is called Conditional rendering.
Why Choose ReactJS?
The following are reasons why you should learn ReactJS:
1. Declarative: In React, you describe what to display or render instead of instructing the browser how to do it. This means that the amount of code is greatly reduced. In React you simply just start coding, it has no default component boilerplate code that you have to scaffold or generate. There's some setup involved though, but when it comes to the components, you can write them as pure functions.
2. Clear Syntax: JSX in React feels just like HTML, there's no unique syntax to learn.
3. Functional: React's greatest strength comes from the fact that it isn't compulsory to use classes. Classes tend to make codebases complex without providing any visible benefit. In React all of the User Interface can be written as a collection of pure functions and using pure functions to display UI makes life easier.
Benefits of ReactJS
There are many benefits of ReactJS and some of them are:
1. ReactJS makes use of a virtual DOM, this makes the user experience better. It also reduces the complexity of the developer’s job.
2. JSX is used in ReactJS for templating and it is very simple and easy to learn.
3. In ReactJS, there is no need to have separate files for logic and markup.
4. ReactJS is an open-source front end development library that is developed and maintained by Facebook. It is a constantly evolving library.
5. ReactJS has a library known as React Native that allows you to develop mobile applications.
6. ReactJS is very fast when used for rendering web components when compared to other web frameworks.
7. It is SEO friendly.
8. ReactJS is very stable due to its one-way data binding structure.
9. It has a Friendly and verbose developer toolkit and support.
To install React you need to run in your Terminal :
npm i -g react, react-dom
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about ReactJS with Certification to document and showcase your skills.
ReactJS Course Outline
ReactJS - Introduction/Overview
ReactJS - Environment Setup
ReactJS - JSX
ReactJS - Components
ReactJS - State
ReactJS - Props Overview
ReactJS - Props Validation
ReactJS - Component API
ReactJS - Component Life Cycle
ReactJS - Forms
ReactJS - Events
ReactJS - Refs
ReactJS - Keys
ReactJS - Router
ReactJS - Flux concept
ReactJS - Using Flux
ReactJS - Animations
ReactJS - Higher order Components
ReactJS - Best Practices
ReactJS - Video Lectures
ReactJS - Exams and Certification