Tags: SAP BPC Course, SAP BPC Certificate, SAP BPC Training.
SAP BPC which is the acronym for Business Planning and Consolidation tool is an enterprise tool that is used to support all the financial and operational activities in an organization.
SAP BPC helps businesses in automating and streamlining business forecasts, planning, and the consolidation activities that are carried out in various organizations.
SAP BPC offers support for two types of migration which are SAP NetWeaver and Microsoft Excel. SAP BPC together with a version of Microsoft allows you to carry out modeling, application maintenance, creating scripts, importing data and applying transformations, to the data, etc. It makes use of the power of Microsoft Excel and grants the user with an Enterprise Power Management (EPM) solution, and a collaborative tool within an already robust, and readily accepted environment.
SAP BPC offers support for already existing functionalities of Microsoft together with various other enhancement features such as the drag and drop report builder, etc.
SAP BPC presents the users with a single view of the financial and operational data and the unified solution which supports the process of managing the Performance Management processes.
With the support of the SAP BPC software, professionals of the SAP software can contribute to the vertical growth of various organizations, even while spending less amount of time on paper works, together with power-packed forecasting and other consolidation activities in the department that is responsible for the automotive, budgeting, and strategic planning. The other benefits of the SAP BPC include the positive improvements in the decision making and analysis process of any business. It is made available in two platforms which are, Microsoft and SAP Net Weaver.
There are many features of the SAP BPC software and some of them are:
1. Unified: With the SAP BPC software, you have both Planning and Consolidation bundled together in One Product. Single software application reduces the time of maintenance, it also enhances the integrity of the data, and it simplifies the process of deployment. It also allows for more flexible planning & consolidation functions.
2. Owned and Managed by Business Users: Companies and Business use the SAP BPC software to manage the processes, models & reports with little dependence on IT.
3. An open, adaptable application: SAP BPC extends the value of your investment in both SAP and non-SAP environments. Implement prepackaged industry and functional content for all types of planning, while taking advantage of financial consolidation starter kits for financial regulations.
4. Familiar, and easy to use: SAP BPC makes it easy to use and support other native Microsoft Office tools (for example, MS Excel) and web browsers that are accessing a central database. Engage stakeholders across finance and throughout the enterprise with Microsoft Excel, HTML5, and enhanced visualization through SAP Analytics Cloud.
5. Align Financial and Operational plans: SAP BPC allows businesses to draft their financial goals and operational plans with highly strategic objectives. Use what-if modeling and scenario planning to assess budget suitability in real-time. You can also build forecast models and quickly update and adjust forecasts as needed.
6. Built-In Financial Intelligence: This automates aggregations, allocations, and other manual processes to speed up planning cycles while running what-if scenarios to identify quick course corrections.
7. Legal And Management Consolidations: This delivers a fast and accurate close by automating the consolidation process. Meet all financial reporting requirements, including a complete audit trail.
8. SAP S/4HANA Integration: SAP Business Planning and Consolidation is embedded within SAP S/4HANA on-premise, enabling the real-time plans to actual analysis and consolidations.
9. Hybrid Planning With SAP Analytics Cloud: This allows for the extension of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation with additional visualization, enhanced planning, and predictive capabilities with SAP Analytics Cloud.
There are many benefits of SAP BPC and some of them are:
1. SAP BPC allows its users to make better business decisions by supporting the What-If analysis and it allows you to carry out scenario-based planning.
2. SAP BPC allows you to join various business data together and thereby increasing the accuracy of business planning and accountability.
3. SAP BPC helps in aligning together with your plans with the business strategic goals and therefore decrease the cycle time.
4. With SAP BPC, you have an option to choose any version of SAP NetWeaver or Microsoft Platform.
5. Benefit from holistic, end-to-end service support – from designing and building to validating, running, and upgrading SAP solutions.
6. Provides holistic, end-to-end service support for developing a roadmap, blueprint, and implementation approach based on your specific business needs and expanding and upgrading your solutions as your business grows.
1. Get the skills needed to optimize the use of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (SAP BPC) with ease-of-access.
2. Enhance your knowledge in planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation, and financial reporting.
3. Create your own BPC Models and reporting in a commercial environment.
4. Become more effective at work like SAP BPC users, Managers, SAP BW Consultants, Data Warehouse consultants, etc.
5. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement.
6. Improve Your Earning Potential.
SAP BPC - Introduction
SAP BPC - Overview
SAP BPC - Terminologies
SAP BPC - Applications
SAP BPC - Model Design
SAP BPC - Data Loading
SAP BPC - Reporting
SAP BPC - Planning
SAP BPC - Business Logic
SAP BPC - Business Functions
SAP BPC - Process Flow Management
SAP BPC - Word Integration
SAP BPC - PowerPoint Integration
SAP BPC - Essential Tools
SAP BPC - Business Process Flows
SAP BPC - Custom Menu
SAP BPC - Consolidation
SAP BPC - Preparing Elimination
SAP BPC - Configuring Elimination
SAP BPC - Embedded Environment
SAP BPC - Security
SAP BPC - Hot Analysis
SAP BPC - Park N Go
SAP BPC - Video Lectures
SAP BPC - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!