SAP C4C Course And Certification
What is SAP C4C?
SAP C4C which is the acronym for SAP Cloud for Customer is a software as a service (SaaS) platform for use in the sales and service department of an organization. The platform is made up of SAP Cloud for Service and SAP Cloud for Sales, which are both marketed as different products by the SAP company. SAP Cloud for Customer is developed to run on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP). It is made available on a per-user subscription basis.
SAP said it developed SAP C4C with a mobile-first approach to reach up with the ever-changing requirements of today's sales and service professionals who need information about their consumers at any time and in any location. The main goal of the software is its ease of use and towards getting more productivity out of the product rather than just spending time inputting information. The user experience was specifically developed for SAP C4C and is based on Fiori design principles.
For SAP C4C, the main emphasis is on ensuring that sales professionals spend more time selling their product and a lesser amount of time interacting with a sales force automation software application. SAP claims that the process is less prone to errors and saves more time in restocking product inventory.
It also includes analytics that is embedded to it which can help organizations predict the success of their sales based on competing products, historical data, and other factors put into consideration. For example, if a salesperson in an organization adds another product to the mix, the probability of winning the deal might increase because data shows that the combination has been successful in past trials. Users can change their assumptions on the fly and come up with new scenarios.
Features of SAP C4C
There are many features of SAP Cloud for Customer and some of them are:
1. SAP C4C implements Sales Force Automation in an organization.
2. SAP C4C automates the marketing process of an organization.
3. SAP C4C has very great customer service and support management.
4. SAP C4C offers the organization it is being used in a great analytics and reporting tool.
5. SAP C4C has extended CRM.
Benefits of SAP C4C
There are many benefits of SAP Cloud for Customer and some of them are:
1. One of the major benefits of using SAP C4C is that it has a lower cost for its operational expenditure and maintenance.
2. With SAP C4C, you can purchase your licenses as per your operational requirement and it can be increased on demand.
3. SAP C4C products are managed by various vendors and all the operational costs and maintenance are the responsibility of the vendor.
4. The SAP C4C solution allows organizations to manage the need of their customers from anywhere, at any time and with seven-layer security from cloud service providers.
5. With SAP C4C, You can easily access all your customer information regardless of where they are stored or made available.
6. SAP C4C is completely hosted on cloud servers and makes use of secure and fast communication to users who are using the web, iOS, Android and Windows devices, in both offline and online mode.
SAP C4C Facts
The following are some interesting key points and factors about SAP C4C:
1. SAP Cloud for Customer solution is available from June 20, 2011.
2. SAP C4C is available in 19 languages as of May 2015.
3. SAP C4C is a new product of SAP based on SaaS (software as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a service).
Career Opportunities in SAP C4C
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for SAP C4C professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study SAP C4C.
2. You can become an SAP C4C Specialist in any organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the SAP C4C module, you can become an SAP Professional.
4. You can become a Functional Consultant.
5. You can become an Application Consultant, either freelancing or in an organization.
6. You can become an Advisory Consultant.
7. You can become the Manager of a business, whether it's your personal business or an organization.
8. You can become a Sales Engineer or an SAP C4C Consultant, upon completing this module and getting certified.
9. You can become an SAP C4C Functional Consultant for an organization.
10. You can become a Team Leader in any organization and be responsible for managing the production planning.
11. You can become a SAP C4C Trainer.
12. You can become a Senior SAP C4C Expert commanding high pay.
SAP C4C Course Outline
SAP C4C - Introduction
SAP C4C - Architecture
SAP C4C - Public vs Private
SAP C4C - User Interface
SAP C4C - Work Centers
SAP C4C - Fine-Tuning
SAP C4C - Personalization
SAP C4C - Adaptation
SAP C4C - Reporting
SAP C4C - Creating a Custom Report
SAP C4C - Data Sources
SAP C4C - Service Level
SAP C4C - Service Category
SAP C4C - User Management
SAP C4C - Business Roles
SAP C4C - Work Distribution
SAP C4C - Social
SAP C4C - Pricing
SAP C4C - Sales Cycle
SAP C4C - Retail
SAP C4C - Integration with Outlook
SAP C4C - Mobile
SAP C4C - Mashups
SAP C4C - Video Lectures
SAP C4C - Exams And Certification