SAP Fiori Course And Certification
What is SAP Fiori?
SAP Fiori is a new kind of UX(User Experience) for SAP software applications and products. SAP Fiori provides SAP Users with a set of software applications that can be used in regular business situations like calculation apps, financial apps, work approvals applications, and several other self-service and industrial applications. SAP Fiori Apps were designed and developed by SAP, and it is based on the user interface, SAP UI5.
SAP Fiori is a new user experience that is made up of a collection of software applications that are used in day to day functions. SAP Fiori presents users with several role-based software applications like SAP HR, SAP Manufacturing, SAP Finance, etc. SAP Fiori allows for multiple device applications that let users start a process on their laptops/desktops and to continue that process on a tablet or on a smartphone. SAP has developed SAP Fiori Apps based on the SAP User Interface UI5.
SAP Fiori offers business users and regular users all the business roles in real-time and on compatible hand and Mobile devices. It offers various business roles together with easy to use functions, that is very simple with the responsiveness that is unmatched to other applications on desktop, smartphones, and Tablets.
SAP Fiori provides several device software applications that allow users to start a process on their desktop/laptops and to continue that process on a smartphone or on a tablet. SAP has designed and developed SAP Fiori Apps based on User interface UI5.
When SAP Fiori is used together with the power of the SAP HANA business suite, it would provide an unmatched application response to a very fast query-execution time. SAP Fiori user make use of great user experience to provide a personalized and role-based user experience for enterprise-wide business engagement across several lines of business.
How SAP Fiori Was Created
When a certain group of people carried out the research, it was discovered that a very good amount of the SAP users, actually use SAP User Interface to operate and access the SAP applications. These consisted of common applications that were related to Manager-employee interactions such as leave requests, travel requests, etc. These graphic user interfaces had more than 300,000 screens with various functions in it. SAP inspected the most frequently used application and then decided to renew these applications. This is how SAP Fiori was created.
Features of SAP Fiori
There are many features of SAP Fiori, and some of them are:
1. Web Analytics: Web analytics lets you track which pages prospects and customers visit and how often the customer comes back to visit that. Capture the visit history in the database to use for lead scoring and sales intelligence.
2. Campaign Tracking: Campaign tracking lets you analyze market trends and marketing traffic to identify which campaigns are performing best.
3. Audience Insights:
Audience insight in sap helps SAP users to understand the audience demographics and study and analyze the behavior of the visitor.
4. Reports & Dashboards: This feature lets you generate reports and dashboards to use for analyzing the results of campaigns.
5. Customizable and Templated Workflows: SAP Fiori lets you generate customized workflows that can be used as it is or modified to fit business needs.
6. Asset Management: The SAP Fiori assessment management system allows for the storage and management of rich media files.
7. Portals and Sites: This gives SAP users the ability to create user portals and sites.
Benefits of SAP Fiori
There are many benefits of SAP Fiori, and some of them are:
1. Intuitive Design and Ease of Use
2. Increased Productivity
3. Better Mobile User Experience
4. Better Fit With Your SAP HANA Workflow
Career Opportunities in SAP Fiori
An increasing number of ERP software is bringing up the need for SAP professionals. If you are searching for career opportunities that are present in this field, they are vast, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities with SAP Fiori.
2. After taking this certification course of the SAP Fiori module, you can become an SAP Professional.
3. You can become an Advisory and Functional Consultant.
4. Increase your earning potential.
5. Better job security with high pay.
SAP Fiori Course Outline
SAP Fiori - Introduction
SAP Fiori - Architecture
SAP Fiori - NetWeaver Gateway
SAP Fiori - Installation
SAP Fiori - Launchpad
SAP Fiori - OData Services
SAP Fiori - Transactional Apps
SAP Fiori - Fact Sheets
SAP Fiori - Analytical Apps
SAP Fiori - Theme Designer
SAP Fiori - Security
SAP Fiori - Data Flow
SAP Fiori - WorkFlow
SAP Fiori - Extension
SAP Fiori - UI5 Concepts
SAP Fiori - UI5 Design Patterns
SAP Fiori - Video Lectures
SAP Fiori - Exams And Certification