SAP Hybris Course And Certification
What is SAP Hybris?
SAP Hybris is a complete customer engagement platform. It is well known for being an e-commerce software system that is highly flexible and able to work on any channel that it is in. SAP Hybris presents you with powerful tools that are highly suitable to businesses and organizations that are operating in various sectors like financial services, telecommunication, and manufacturing industries.
The system is made available as a hybrid business suite that can be deployed on-premise, on your device, and also in the cloud-based on your organizational requirements and scale of operations. SAP Hybris has, over the years, become well-known as a leading e-commerce solution that offers various products that cover the areas of billing, marketing, commerce, sales, and other microservices. Since its inception, it has employed its offerings for businesses into many areas and continues to do so today in order to offer businesses an edge in keeping up with the dynamic nature of markets and industries. Needless to say, it's an e-commerce solution that greatly benefits from the regularly evolving SAP infrastructure.
SAP Hybris is a cloud-based, e-commerce platform that allows you to develop mobile-friendly and user-friendly content. The tool helps you provide highly personalized and most importantly, consistent experience on every device. The main function of SAP Hybris is to present various solutions that are advantageous to any organization in saving time, cutting costs, and reducing complexity, which additionally helps in having a lesser focus to attain excellent customer experience.
Components of SAP Hybris
The SAP Hybris platform contains the following components:
1. Web Server: This is for serving static content and directing dynamic requests, such as Apache or Nginx.
2. Java Application Server: This is for running the SAP Hybris core application. By default, SAP Hybris uses Apache Tomcat.
3. Database Server: This is for storing customer, purchase, and product data, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
4. Caching Mechanism: This is optional, and is used for the page and session caching, such as Redis.
5. Search Mechanism: This is optional and is used for product search, such as Apache Solr.
SAP Hybris is deployed in two steps:
1. Deploy the architectural components described in the preceding list.
2. Deploy and configure the SAP Hybris application in the Java application server.
Features of SAP Hybris
There are many benefits of SAP Hybris and some of them are:
1. Product Content Management: Ability to add/update products, product pricing, product information and other content included on eCommerce site.
2. Catalog Management: Provide tools to help convert abandoned carts into sales. Saves items in the shopping cart if a user does not complete the purchase. It allows users to continue the order process in a future session. Emails users to remind them they have items in their cart.
3. Multi-Channel Commerce: Features that enable customers to easily shop for products on popular social platforms. May provide standard integrations or tools that build the social store on the platform.
4. Built-In SEO Optimization Tools: Provides tools to drive traffic to pages via organic search
5. Subscription Order Management: Contains tools that enable administrators to manage placed orders to ensure all customer orders are processed correctly and on time.
6. Omni-Channel B2B: Includes features that that are valuable to B2B transactions. For example partner management, contract pricing, invoicing, product entitlement, contract management, etc.
7. Agile Charging.
8. Optimized Pricing Simulation.
9. Sales Performance Management.
10. SalesForce Automation.
11. Versatile Document Management.
12. Customer Financial Management.
13. Omni-Channel B2C.
Benefits of SAP Hybris
There are lots of benefits and advantages of SAP Hybris and some of them are:
1. SAP Hybris products and their solutions are developed with data-centric and customer-centric features in mind. These allow the software solution to present users with the ability to further improve the flow of information, processes performance, workflow timeline, and customer relationships. SAP Hybris offers lots of features for businesses to be able to afford more automation and digital transformation.
2. SAP Hybris allows you to engage with your customer base across different platforms with its Omni-Channel B2B and B2C communication tools. With this, your business can produce customer needs wherever they are across your various touchpoint channels. Furthermore, with SAP Hybris, you can change your customers from just being end users to now become a contributor to your business processes, from data collection to marketing.
3. SAP Hybris solutions for the sales departments in an organization allows you to engage your customers dynamically in the ever-changing digital enterprise workflows and markets. Today consumers are always looking for quick and meaningful real-time interactions and the data processing over one-sided consumer touchpoints. SAP Hybris Sales products allow you to work and keep them interested in such ways through its integrated CRM framework.
Why Study SAP Hybris?
1. In-Demand Skill
2. Career Opportunity And Advancement
3. Increase Your Earning Potential
4. Understand And Communicate With The SAP Hybris Suite