SAP Lumira Course And Certification
What is SAP Lumira?
SAP Lumira previously known as SAP Visual Intelligence is a data visualization, self-service software application for business users. SAP Lumira developed out of the SAP Business Explorer, which was the company's past, but more basic, and self-service tool for data visualization. According to SAP, the two products are meant to go hand-in-hand. For example, data analysts who are using SAP Lumira can change their data structures and correlations in whichever way they want, without the help of their IT department, then send the data back into the system so it can then be made use of by more casual users in other tools such as the SAP Business Explorer
SAP Lumira is known as a visual intelligence tool that is used to create and visualize stories on a dataset. It was earlier known as a Visual Intelligence tool that you could use to visualize data and create stories to offer graphical details of the data. Data is entered into SAP Lumira as data set and you can apply hierarchies, filters, calculated columns to develop documents on Lumira. You can choose several charts like Pie charts, Bar charts, etc. to effectively visualize the data.
With SAP Lumira, you can utilize several data sources to develop a data set. A data source can be a text file, an Excel file, HANA Information Models, clipboard, SQL query, Universe developed in IDT/UDT, connected to a SAP BEx Query or an info provider.
Features of SAP Lumira?
There are many features of SAP Lumira, and some of them are as follows:
1. SAP Lumira allows you to predict future forecasts and outcomes as per the ever-evolving market situations.
2. With SAP Lumira, you can create data visualizations and stories from multiple data sources.
3. SAP Lumira helps you to adapt data to organizational needs to develop stories on a dataset with visualizations.
4. With SAP Lumira, can share the visualizations on several platforms like BO Explorer, SAP HANA, Business Objects, BI Platform, etc.
Benefits of SAP Lumira
1. The automatic pull of data: One of the major advantages of SAP Business Objects Lumira is that you can use it to pull data directly from several other personal sources of data and then blend it together smoothly and repetitively.
2. Reduced preparation times: The reduction of the need to click, modify and edit data sources naturally brings about a reduced time for preparation. This is a very critical advantage to large enterprises that work with long and very complex spreadsheets.
3. Engaging visualizations: Data visualizations that are generated by SAP Lumira is both engaging and accurate. There are several unique data analytics relationships as well as multi-line charts that are used for identifying trends that look easy and simple enough but is drilled to facet detail very fast. Other charts are also available such as pie charts, bubble charts, treemaps, and radars.
4. Streamlines insight generation: By local improvement of insights, increased productivity and business agility can be expected. This means that users develop a business environment that no longer has to depend on their IT teams. No coding knowledge is needed for carrying out automated transformations and calculations and there is no predefined function to accompany data discovery.
Key Terms of SAP Lumira Data Set
1. Measure: Measures are defined as numerical data types. For Example, Quantity sold, Revenue, Unit Price, Average cost, etc.
2. Attributes/Dimensions: Data containing details about the measures is called Attributes or Dimensions in a dataset. For Example, Customer, Product, Order, Time, Region, etc.
3. Hierarchies: Hierarchies are used for drilling the data to sub-levels and defines a parent-child relationship.
4. Custom Calculations: You can create custom calculations in Lumira Data Visualization, which are not available in the data set or at the database level.
SAP Lumira Course Outline
SAP Lumira - Introduction
SAP Lumira - Overview
SAP Lumira - Data Sources
SAP Lumira - Data Acquisition
SAP Lumira - Editing Acquired Data
SAP Lumira - Viewing Connections
SAP Lumira - Working with Excel Files
SAP Lumira - Working with CSV Files
SAP Lumira - Connecting HANA Views
SAP Lumira - Download from HANA
SAP Lumira - Universe as a Data Src
SAP Lumira - Using Query with SQL
SAP Lumira - Working Modes
SAP Lumira - Prepare Phase
SAP Lumira - Visualize Phase
SAP Lumira - Compose Phase
SAP Lumira - Share Phase
SAP Lumira - New Document
SAP Lumira - Creating Charts
SAP Lumira - Chart Types
SAP Lumira - Conditional Formatting
SAP Lumira - Preparing Data in Tab
SAP Lumira - Editing Data
SAP Lumira - Numbers & Dates
SAP Lumira - Enriching Data
SAP Lumira - Working with Datasets
SAP Lumira - Visualizing Data
SAP Lumira - Legend Colors
SAP Lumira - Creating Stories
SAP Lumira - Slideshows
SAP Lumira - Customizing Stories
SAP Lumira - Publishing Dataset
SAP Lumira - Video Lectures
SAP Lumira - Exams And Certification