SAP R/3 Course And Certification
What is SAP R/3:
SAP R/3 is simply the former name of SAP ERP - the enterprise resource planning software developed by the German Corporation - SAP AG. SAP R/3 or SAP ERP is an enterprise-wide information system suite developed to coordinate all the resources, information and activities needed to complete business processes such as Billing, HR management, Production planning, etc.
SAP R/3 is a client-server version of SAP ERP. The new successor software suite to SAP R/3 is known as SAP S/4HANA. The earlier version of SAP R/3 is known as SAP R/2. It was a mainframe-based business application software that was very successful in the 1980s and early 1990s.
Advantages of SAP R/3:
The advantages are numerous, some of which are:
1. It provides students with an understanding and overview of SAP as one of the largest providers of business software solutions towards better work and effective data management across industries.
2. SAP R/3 is adopted by small and medium enterprises towards achieving organizational goals.
3. SAP R/3 is also a client-server module application.
4. The SAP R/3 design helps in the distribution of workload according to the availability of the server with every new user.
5. Another benefit of this architecture is speed and it allows the integration of other modules with key and frequently used modules.
The SAP R/3 or SAP Architecture:
SAP R/3 architecture is based on:
1. Presentation Layer (GUI): The presentation layer refers to the GUI and User interface known as the front-end layer.
2. Application Layer: The application layer is built to process business logic operations.
3. Database Layer: The database layer or server stores and retrieves data as per SQL queries generated by ABAP and Java applications.
SAP is the world's third-largest independent software manufacturer supporting all sizes of industries (from large to small and medium) industries, helping them to operate profitably, grow sustainably and stay ahead of the competition in the market.
The SAP R/3 or SAP Application Users:
SAP application users by industry include:
1. Banking Industry,
2. Automotive Industry,
3. Defense and Force
7. Research Institute,
8. Technology Industry,
9. Engineering Industry.
The SAP R/3 or SAP ERP Modules:
SAP R/3 or SAP ERP solutions include the following functional modules, which support transactions to execute key business processes:−
1. Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
2. Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
3. Controlling (CO)
4. Materials Management (SAP MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
6. Logistics Execution (SAP LE)
7. Production Planning (SAP PP)
8. Quality Management (SAP QM)
9. Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
10. Project System (SAP PS)
11. Human Resources (SAP HR)
Career Opportunities in SAP R/3
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for SAP R/3 professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study SAP R/3.
2. You can become an SAP R/3 Specialist in any organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the SAP R/3 module, you can become an SAP Expert.
4. You can become a team leader in any organization and be responsible for managing SAP software suite.
5. You can become a senior SAP R/3 professional commanding high pay.
In the Full course, you will learn everything you need to know about SAP R/3 with Certificate of Completion to showcase your knowledge.
SAP R/3 Course Outline
SAP - Introduction/Overview
SAP - Evolution of SAP
SAP - Introduction To ERP
SAP - Modules
SAP - Architecture
SAP - GUI Installation
SAP - Net Weaver
SAP - Logging onto SAP System
SAP - GUI Customization
SAP - End-User Customization
SAP - GUI Navigation
SAP - Programming Language (ABAP)
SAP - SAP Security
SAP - SAP Basis
SAP - Transaction Codes
SAP - Project Lifecycle
SAP - Career In SAP
SAP - Video Lectures
SAP - Exams And Certification