SAP Simple Finance Course And Certification
What is SAP Simple Finance?
SAP Simple Finance or S/4 HANA Finance is one of the most important modules that is used to manage SAP Finance and Accounting, and it is powered by SAP HANA. It is used to carry out financial operations and accounting tasks in real-time and it also carries out reporting using BI tools. SAP Simple Finance software helps to study and analyze the financial situations of an organization that is currently in the market.
In regular SAP applications, all the data entered is generally stored at the level of the database and calculations are then performed. The results after the calculations are now presented at the application layer. Most of the processing time of the entered query involves various calculations and aggregations. It is required that all the application logic should be pushed to the database level to greatly improve the performance of the execution of the query.
Applications that are based on SAP HANA generally provide the best application performance by pushing the execution into the database as much as possible. All the data entered is then stored in an in-memory database so the query data is read much faster than it usually is when it is compared to a regular database.
SAP Simple Finance offers support for the replication of real-time data and hence it removes the unnecessary latency and complexity that comes with the loading of data.
Features of SAP Simple Finance
There are lots of Features of SAP Simple Finance and some of them are:
1. Financial Planning and Analysis: Using the SAP Simple Finance software, individuals, businesses and organizations can use it to forecast, predict, plan, and budget an ongoing process. With the use of its modern Predictive Analysis tools, you can forecast the impact of your business decisions on the financial reports of your business or organization.
2. Accounting and Finance: With the use of advanced tools and the introduction of Finance and Accounting features, businesses can meet the legal terms and it can complete the financial reports faster than it usually takes.
3. Financial Risk Management: Using SAP Predictive Analysis, tools business owners and organizations can find the risk in the financial processes at an early stage and bring up ways to regulate them.
4. Risk and Compliance Management: Using strong and well-grounded financial processes, it is very easy to prevent and stop unauthorized access to sensitive data in an organization. It is easy to detect various fraudulent activities and abuse, and your organizations can proactively set a balance between the risks in all the financial processes.
5. Technical System Landscape: SAP Simple Finance is developed based on the SAP NetWeaver and the SAP ERP Business Suite.
6. Central Finance: A central finance is used to migrate to SAP Simple Finance without any noticeable impact on the current system landscape. Using its central finance feature, you can easily implement a common reporting structure by mapping the common entities that are found in the local system to a common set of master data in the central system.
Benefits of SAP Simple Finance
The following are some of the advantages of using SAP Simple Finance as an underlying database for your organization.
1. With SAP Simple Finance, you get a consolidated view of real-time harmonized or completely integrated financial and management accounting data for all existing subsidiaries, to aid in ensuring enterprise-wide consistency and minimization of reconciliation time and errors.
2. SAP Simple Finance lets you easily eliminate the unnecessary complexity of the hardware.
3. No latency in the database which is due to the nightly ETL job.
4. SAP Simple Finance offers you an in-memory database. Utilize prediction, simulation, and analysis to assess the financial implications of strategic business options.
5. It provides column store to supports calculations on the run
6. It provides a wide array of on-premise, hybrid, and cloud deployment options, and a simple and non-disruptive migration path.
7. Event-driven business processes with real-time execution
8. It also facilitates high-speed actual real-time analytics at the basic level across every financial dimension without any constraints.
9. It provides a highly functional HTML5 based user experience with SAPi, allowing a more personalized, modern, advanced and consistent user experience on all applications and devices.
Why Study SAP Simple Finance?
1. Simple Platform: Simple Finance solutions reside on SAP’s secure, flexible and reliable SAP Enterprise Cloud and are driven by the SAP HANA platform. This provides the capability to execute strategic decisions and take appropriate action by gleaning from insights instantaneously as they come in.
2. Gain superior and enhanced business advice resulting from more relevant and timely insight.
3. Low IT complexity
4. The Future of Finance: The in-memory technology, being the pride and joy of the SAP enterprise, has great potential, the value addition which backs Simple Finance is the removal of conventional aggregate limitations which facilitates financial and controlling reporting to be consolidated into a single view.
5. It helps you solve the redundancy of data mining in all its dimensions, thereby enabling info and insight at the immediate access of the user or customer.
6. Effective Planning: Be liberated from the hassle of resorting to redundant planning which is based on business warehousing architecture. Integration of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation of the front end with the SAP ERP back-end in SAP Simple Finance makes this possible.
7. Career Opportunities And Advancement
8. Increase Your Earning Potential
SAP Simple Finance Course Outline
SAP HANA - Introduction
SAP Simple Finance - Introduction
SAP Simple Finance - Architecture
Extend G/L Coding Block
Display Financial Tables
Post & Reverse Documents
SAP Simple Finance - Migration
Manual Reposting of Costs
SAP Simple Finance - G/L Accounting
Create a Primary Cost
Create a Secondary Cost
SAP Simple Finance - Ledger Mgmt
Create an Asset
SAP Simple Finance - Asset Scrapping
Create a Default Account Assignment
Period Lock Transaction
New Period Closing Program
SAP Simple Finance - Integration
SAP Simple Finance - IBPF
SAP Simple Finance - Course Outline