Sharepoint Course, Sharepoint Certificate, Sharepoint Training, learn SharePoint online.
SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that blends with Microsoft Office. Since its launched in 2001, SharePoint has been essentially sold as a tool for managing documents and as a storage system for documents, but the product is highly configurable and its usage varies considerably among individual organizations.
The Microsoft SharePoint is simply a tool for the management of documents and a team collaboration platform that helps businesses and companies manage their archives, documents, reports and other content that are very important to the business process. Industries in all areas and forms use SharePoint, but the platform concentrates on the management of an enterprise. SharePoint use cases can be seen in any department that is within an organization.
The SharePoint Server is presented to organizations that are looking for greater control over the behavior or design of SharePoint. This product is installed on its customers' IT infrastructure. Sharepoint receives fewer frequent updates but they have access to a much broader set of features and customization capabilities. There are three editions of the SharePoint Server and they are, Standard edition, Enterprise edition, and Foundation edition (free version) which was discontinued in 2016. These servers may be run as normal virtual/cloud servers or as other hosted services.
1. SharePoint Foundation: This is a foundational program that enables communication, collaboration, and content management and it comes free with the Windows Server operating system.
2. Business Connectivity Services: BCS is a feature of SharePoint that connects to Line of Business (LOB) systems and displays the data that they contain in the SharePoint environment.
3. SharePoint Server: This comes in an Enterprise and Standard edition for both Internet sites and Intranet sites. It is a full-featured software product that provides industrial-grade communication, collaboration, and content management. It’s like the SharePoint Foundation.
4. Sites: SharePoint sites may contain many user-facing features such as Document Libraries, Lists, Wikis, Blogs, and Discussion Boards. SharePoint manages the site in ways that are compatible with its content-management features.
5. InfoPath Form Services: This feature allows InfoPath forms to be embedded in SharePoint Web sites.
6. Document Libraries: A Document Library provides content management (which includes document check-in and check-out, versioning, security, and workflow). It is a mechanism for storing content within SharePoint.
7. Excel Services: This feature embeds Excel documents in a SharePoint Web site where they can be viewed.
8. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Integration: In an integrated installation, SSRS reports are contained and managed in SharePoint instead of in a standalone program (Report Manager). The feature installs an SSRS server in a manner that works closely with the SharePoint environment.
9. Key Performance Indicator (KPI): This feature of SharePoint provides a quick visualization of business information that the organization considers indicative of how well it’s doing. The data is contained in a KPI list that can be embedded in SharePoint Web sites.
There are many features of Sharepoint and some of them are:
2. Content: Sharepoint comes with improved tooling and compliance tools for document and for record management, word automation services, managed metadata, and content type management.
3. Search: Sharepoint offers a better search feature. It comes prebuilt with various search customization capabilities, Faceted Search, OS search integration, and metadata/relevancy/date/location-based refinement options.
4. Composites: Sharepoint comes with Pre-built workflow templates and lots of Business Connectivity Services (BCS) profile pages.
5. Sharepoint allows you to search for thumbnails and preview them, it has a rich web indexing feature and better search results than its alternatives.
6. Sharepoint also allows you to integrate various business intelligence tools into your business, it comes with intuitive dashboards, and business data surfacing.
7. Sharepoint comes with PowerPivot and PerformancePoint features.
8. Sharepoint can be integrated into Microsoft Office, Access, Visio, Excel, and InfoPath Forms Services.
1. Unmatched Collaboration: Thanks to SharePoint, members of a team can easily remain connected together while being able to distribute files and project updates throughout the development of an app or a project. The latest collaboration features of SharePoint allow for real-time streaming of information and this offers more ease in accessing and sharing information within an organization.
2. Custom Suited To The Development Need: SharePoint comes with a list of most refined and unique tools to tweak the specialties as per the need for the development project currently in progress. Thanks to SharePoint you can build a lot of custom features and give your app a collection of custom tools.
3. Easy To Handle Centralised Administration: SharePoint allows more profound control and a very comprehensive mechanism to deliver the whole platform. It comes prebuilt with a console for central administration which allows all the features of the app management such as backup, restoration and upgrading capabilities, system-specific settings, configuration wizards, etc within a single location.
4. Robust Security And Integrity: SharePoint comes with strong security and integrity features. The security features that are integrated into the platform help to protect the integrity of the data in the app data from all sorts of unauthorized access.
5. Lower Learning Curve And Ease Of Use: Thanks to SharePoint, developers now can develop their solutions and business tools without the need of involving a professional developer. This data management and collaboration platform offers various features for optimum ease of use and it can be managed without any professional knowledge of coding.
1. Career Opportunities And Advancement
2. Boost Your Creativity And Skills
3. Enhance your knowledge and create good business solutions
4. Increase Your Earning Potential
SharePoint - Introduction
SharePoint - Overview
SharePoint - Types
SharePoint - Capabilities
SharePoint - Setup Environment
SharePoint - Create Site Collection
SharePoint - APIs
SharePoint - Central Administration
SharePoint - App Model
SharePoint - Integration Options
SharePoint - Development Tools
SharePoint - List Functionality
SharePoint - Additional List Functionality
SharePoint - Custom List
SharePoint - Libraries
SharePoint - Web Part
SharePoint - Site Column & Content Types
SharePoint - Data
SharePoint - Server Object Model
SharePoint - Client Object Model
SharePoint - REST APIs
SharePoint - Features & Elements
SharePoint - Feature\Event Receiver
SharePoint - Azure Platform
SharePoint - Packaging & Deploying
SharePoint - Sandbox Solutions
SharePoint - Apps
SharePoint - Video Lectures
Sharepoint - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!