Six Sigma Course And Certification
What is Six Sigma?
Six Sigma refers to a set of structured techniques and tools used for work process improvement. It aims at eliminating waste and inefficiency, thereby increasing customer satisfaction using structured methodologies.
Advantages of Studying Six Sigma:
There are numerous benefits of studying Six Sigma. These includes:
1. It educates, informs and enlightens students on the valuable set of tools and techniques needed for work process improvement.
2. It helps students to know that each Six Sigma project carried out within an organization follows a defined sequence of steps, and has specific value target.
3. It inform students to know that six sigma strategies seek to improve the quality of the output of a typical process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
4. It also helps students understand how six sigma implementation generates sustained success in a typical organization, thereby setting a performance goals for everyone.
5. It teaches how organizations enhances value to customers by accelerating the rate of innovations and executing strategic changes.
6. It Improves your managerial and leadership skills
7. Higher Salary and Job Security
8. Increased Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed
The Concept of Six Sigma which is a set of techniques, procedures and tools used for process improvement was introduced by Engr. Bill Smith, while working at Motorolla in 1980. It consists of structured processes that help organizations, government and individuals to focus developing and delivering almost a perfect product and services that are statistically expected to be free of defects.
The Concept of Six Sigma:
1. DPMO (Defects Per Million Opportunities)
2. Critical to Quality
4. Process Capability
6. Stable Operations
The Six Sigma Strategy seek to improve the quality of the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. This utilizes a set of quality mangement methods such as Empirical, Statistical methods, etc and creates a special infracstructure of people within the organization who are experts in these methods.
The Basic Principles of Six Sigma are:
1. Concentrating on customer requirements and satisfaction
2. Using accurate measurements for accurate results
3. Eliminating variations to continually improve the process.
4. Manpower involvement in Six Sigma cross-functional teams.
5. Being thorough and being flexible
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Six Sigma with Diploma Certificate to showcase your knowledge and competence.
Six Sigma Course Outline:
Six Sigma - Introduction/Overview
Six Sigma - Key Elements
Six Sigma - Organization
Six Sigma - Get Started
Six Sigma - Methodology
Six Sigma - Define Phase
Six Sigma - Measure Phase
Six Sigma - Analyze Phase
Six Sigma - Improve Phase
Six Sigma - Control Phase
Six Sigma - Technical Tools
Six Sigma - Defect Metrics
Six Sigma - Exams and Certification