Tags: Twitter Marketing Course, Twitter Marketing Certificate, Twitter Marketing Training, learn twitter marketing online, free twitter marketing course, twitter marketing online course.
Twitter Marketing is the process of optimizing the use of Twitter social network platform to promote goods and services.
Twitter Marketing Strategy is defining a plan or strategy that is centered around creating, publishing, and distributing content for your consumer personas, audience, and followers through the Twitter social media platform to promote a brand, product or services.
Twitter is a social networking platform that is used to share one’s opinion or views. Twitter users can open their accounts and share their views in the form of short messages. These short messages are popularly known and referred to as Tweets.
The registered users on Twitter can write, edit and publish their Tweets, while the unregistered users can only see other people's Tweets by following them. The people who follow you on Twitter can view your Tweets in their list called Twitter Feeds. On Twitter, is not necessary to follow back a person who is following you.
Today, social media is not only encouraging people to keep in touch with their close friends and family, but it also promotes their businesses, views, complaints, and ideas.
Twitter is one social network that is unique in its own way and it works on building relationships of people sharing the same or related business industries and interests, running a marketing campaign for marketing a business, which is far beyond just maintaining one’s personal relationships and interest.
Twitter visitors often visit Twitter out of the impulse to know what is currently happening all over the world or with respect to a particular topic or trend. With hundreds of millions of active users and over 500 million Tweets being sent each day, Twitter poses a great opportunity for business owners to reach a global target audience of new and existing customers through Twitter marketing.
Conversations on Twitter are just like the face-to-face encounters you have with your business customers each day. Compelling and intriguing content helps you attract and get new followers and keep them engaged over time, thereby building awareness for your brand, and this makes you or the brand you represent to become an authoritative figure in your industry or niche.
There are lots of features of Twitter Marketing and some of them are:
1. Multiple Twitter Accounts: A good practice for marketing on Twitter as a brand is maintaining a 'go-to' Twitter account. Nevertheless, some brands may need to create lots of Twitter accounts to serve several geographical areas, point in on specific business channels or departments, that are tweeting only to employees versus tweeting to consumers.
2. Tweet Pinning: Another feature of Twitter is that it lets you "Pin" a Tweet that will stay at the top of your feed. When people visit your profile, they will first, see the pinned Tweet first which is nice to keep your campaign at the top.
3. URL Shorteners on Twitter: Links that are shared on Twitter, including links that are shared in Direct Messages will automatically be processed and shortened to an http://t.co link. Shortened links lets you share long URLs in a Tweet while preserving the highest number of characters for your information, using this unique link for Twitter, you can measures information such as finding out how many times a link has been clicked, a major quality signal in finding out how relevant and interesting each Tweet is when compared to similar Tweets.
4. Posting Links in a Tweet: Twitter allows you to post a link in a Tweet on the Internet using Tweet Box or using Twitter from your mobile device.
5. Promoted Tweets: Promoted Tweets is a paid advertisment feature provided by Twitter Business. It is one of the best and recommended ways to reach a wider audience on Twitter.
6. Promoted Accounts: Promoted Accounts is another paid ads feature on Twitter, helping you to reach and penetrate a wider number of Twitter users based on your budget.
7. Promoted Trends: Promoted Trends is also a paid ads feature by Twitter to reach a wider range of users on the Twitter platform.
With Twitter Marketing, you can:
1. Increase your brand awareness.
2. Keep up with the latest trends in your industry.
3. Promote your blog content, videos, presentations, etc.
4. Boost your website search engine optimization.
5. Drive traffic to your website.
6. Get instant feedback about your products or services that you offer.
1. Adequate Knowledge of Twitter marketing would help you to drive targetted traffic to your products and that of your clients.
2. Twitter marketing helps to increase awareness of your brand and that of your clients.
3. Twitter marketing helps to boost the SEO of your website and that of your clients.
4. It offers Career Opportunities and Advancement
5. It offers Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Consultancy
Twitter Marketing - Introduction
Twitter Marketing - Overview
Twitter Marketing - Account & Profile
Twitter Marketing - The Followers
Twitter Marketing - Plain Tweets
Twitter Marketing - Image & Video Posts
Twitter Marketing - Embeddable Tweets
Twitter Marketing - Hashtags
Twitter Marketing - Retweets
Twitter Marketing - Lists
Twitter Marketing - Useful Features
Twitter Marketing - Search
Twitter Marketing - Cards
Twitter Marketing - Defining Strategy
Twitter Marketing - Reputation Management
Twitter Marketing - Managing Conversions
Twitter Marketing - Automation
Twitter Marketing - Native Analytics
Twitter Marketing - HootSuite
Twitter Marketing - Video Lectures
Twitter Marketing - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Copyrights © 2020. SIIT - Scholars International Institute of Technology is a subsidiary of Scholars Global Tech. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!