Vue.JS Course And Certification
What is Vue.JS
Software developers use several tools and techniques for launching successful Mobile and Web applications to ensure that applications run faster, look more attractive and are user-friendly. Vue.js is one of these new software technologies that are widely employed around the world for seamless web application development.
Features Of Vue.js
There are lots of features of Vue.js, and some of them are:
2. Data Binding: This feature of Vue.js helps you to manipulate or assign data values to HTML attributes, modify the style, designate and assign classes with the help of a data binding directive known as v-bind that is available with VueJS.
3. Template: As already mentioned earlier, It Vue.js offers HTML-based templates that bind together the DOM with the Vue.js instance data.
4. Computed Properties: A computed property is one of the very important features of Vue.js. It helps us to listen to the changes that are made to the UI elements and carry out the necessary logic so there is no need for optional coding for this.
5. Methods: Methods are used when we want to change the state of a component or when an event has happened that is not necessarily related to the instance data which is being mutated.
Benefits of Vue.js
The following are some of the benefits of making use of Vue.js in web development.
2. Vue.js Is Easy to Understand and Develop Applications: One of the reasons for the popularity of Vue.js is that it is quite easy to understand. The developer can just easily add Vue.js to his web project because of its simple structure.
5. Two-Way Communication: Vue.js also allows for two-way communications because of its MVVM design architecture which makes it very easy to handle HTML blocks.