Website Development Course And Certification
What is Website Development?
Website Development is the creation of dynamic websites with the use of both basic and advanced web technologies.
Web Technologies are simply the tools used in the web development process.
Component of Website Development
1. Front End: This is the graphic user interface, it is what you see, the back end is what you don’t see. A standard user interface consists of the following:
Navigation - This is the order of the pages, it comprises links to every part of the web page. Usually, it is held together by at least one navigation menu.
The Page Layout - This is the structure of the elements on the page. A good layout is as important as any other element of design.
Logo - This represents your company, your organization. It often sets up the color scheme and the style elements used throughout.
Images - Photos, graphics, navigation bars, lines and flourishes, animations can all be placed on a website to bring it to life.
Contents - The internet is a place of sharing information and exists primarily for communication, information is broken into readable chunks, good formatting, and easy to find by search engines.
Graphic Design - This is the overall look and feels the website will have as a result of the proper use and integration of all these elements. Bad graphics would pursue visitors from a web page.
2. Back End: Most websites nowadays are not static, A lot of websites are data-driven, meaning that web pages are actually created on the fly, in response to the specific needs of the user. All of these functional elements are referred to as backend elements.
Types of Web Technologies
The various types of web technologies used in web development are:
1. Browsers: Browers are web interfaces for accessing webpages via the URL. Such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Apple’s web browser, Edge, etc.
2. Markup Languages: Markup languages are basic computer characters for displaying and styling content on webpages. Such as HTML and CSS etc.
4. Frameworks: Frameworks are developed to make the web development process easier, well structured and easily maintained such as Meteor, Node.js, Angular, Ruby on Rails, Django, Ionic, Phonegap, Wordpress, Joomla, etc.
5. Libraries: Libraries are large storage of code snippets that are used in the development of robust web functionality without having to write all codes from scratch.
6. Databases: Databases are the storage rooms where all your website data is stored. Such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.
7. APIs: API means Application Programming Interface, usually created by the developer of an application to allow other developers to gain access to some of the application’s functionality with the use of API keys.
Benefits of Website Development
1. It helps in global information sharing.
2. It helps in human-computer interaction.
3. It aids online advertisement.
4. It helps in obtaining goods and services.
5. It helps in showcasing content on the internet.
6. It helps in broadcasting ideas and information globally.
7. It helps in networking people and the community.
8. It makes the world a small global village.
9. It helps to acquire the knowledge and skills of creating dynamic websites.
10. It helps you to unleash your creativity.
11. You can work from anywhere as a web developer.
12. It helps you become a better problem server.
13. It helps in the creation of jobs.
14. It provides job opportunities for web developers.
15. It provides self-employment opportunities for entrepreneurs and freelancers.
Why Study Website Development?
1. On-Demand: There is an ever-increasing demand for web developers, Businesses are always on a lookout for good web developers and designers, this demand isn’t stopping in the nearest future.
2. Work Flexibility: You can work as a freelancer, part-time, full time, for a company, for government, for yourself, from home. Most software companies now offer remote jobs with full job benefits.
3. High Earning Potential: It’s no secret that the tech industry is one of the highest paying industries all over the world.
4. No College Degree Required: Most companies hire based on skill level and willing to learn.
5. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
6. Entrepreneurial Opportunities and Consultancy
In the Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Website Development including Certification to document and showcase your skills and competence.
Website Development Course Outline:
Website Development - Introduction
Website Development - Required Skills
Website Development - Domain Name
Website Development - Domain Name Registration
Website Development - Subdomains
Website Development - Domain Privacy
Website Development - Configure DNS Record on a Hosting Platform
Website Development - CMS Platforms
Website Development - Flat & Dynamic Webpages
Website Development - Publishing & Development tools
Website Development - Commercial & Free Themes
Website Development - Choosing a Web Hosting Company & a Plan
Website Development - Cpanel
Website Development - Setup
Website Development - Public Authority Certificates
Website Development - Purchasing a Public Certificate
Website Development - E-Commerce Platforms
Website Development - E-Commerce Payment Gateway
Website Development - Small Business Website
Website Development - Back Up Your Website
Website Development - Webpage Migration
Website Development - Testing Your Website
Website Development - Security
Website Development - Speed Up Your Website
Website Development - Advertise Your Webpage
Website Development - Adwords
Website Development - SEO
Website Development - Video Lectures
Website Development - Exams and Certification