WI-FI Course, WI-FI Certificate, WI-FI Training, wi-fi training with certification, free wifi training.
WiFi is the acronym for Wireless Fidelity.
WiFi Technologies are based on the IEEE 802.11 family of network standards and are basically a LAN (local area networking) technology that is designed to give its users in-house broadband coverage.
Present-day WiFi network systems offer support for a peak physical-layer data transfer rate of about 54 Mbps and they provide users with indoor coverage of over a distance of 100 feet.
WiFi has become the fundamental standard for fast internet broadband connectivity in homes, buildings, offices, and various public hotspot locations. Systems can primarily provide you with a coverage range of only about 1,000 feet from its base access point.
WiFi offers exceptionally higher top data rates than most 3G systems do, essentially since it can work over a bandwidth that is larger than 20 MHz.
One significant advantage of WiFi over WiMAX and 3G technologies is the wide availability of terminal devices attached to it. A vast number of laptops and computers shipped today have a default built-in WiFi interface. WiFi interfaces are now also being installed in a variety of devices, including regular personal data assistants (PDAs), wireless phones, cellular phones, mobile phones, cameras, media players, etc.
All WiFi networks interfaces are simply contention-based TDD systems, where each access point and the mobile stations all function for use of the same channel. Because of its shared media operation, all WiFi networks are known as half-duplex.
1. Wi-Fi-802.11a: 802.11a is one of a series of wireless technology. It defines the format and structure of the radio signals sent out by WI-FI networking routers and antennas.
2. Wi-Fi-802.11b: This is a low frequency compared with Wi-Fi-802.11a means it is working reasonable distance. It is low-cost; the signal range is good using the home appliances. This supports bandwidth 11mbps.
3. Wi-Fi-802.11g: It is the best technology for 802.11a and 802.11b. It supports bandwidth up to 54mbps and it uses a 2.4 GHz frequency for greater range. It is fast with maximum speed.
4. Wi-Fi-802.11n: It was designed to improve on 802.11g. The amount of bandwidth supported by utilizing multiple wireless signals and antennas instead of one. It supports 100 Mbps bandwidth and increased signal intensity.
1. Mobile applications
2. Computerized application
3. Automotive segment
4. Browsing internet
5. Video conference
6. Business applications
7. Home applications
There are many features of WI-FI networks and some of them are:
1. Ease of Use: WiFi is a new de-facto of networking and it is the most popular currently in the field of networking. The data broadcasting is achieved by means of radio waves. Through WiFi Technology an internet user can easily get direct access to the internet for the objective of sharing information all around the world.
2. No need for cabling in WiFi Technology: Wi-Fi technology has no cable attached prior to use so you can easily move your device from one location to the other, this makes it very helpful, easy and convenient for use. Wi-Fi Technology also lets you play radio online and stream videos and music via remote computers. Downloading of songs, sharing of documents and files, above the ground, data transfer speed makes Wi-Fi Technology a matchless technology in mobility and performance
3. Secure Internet Connection Features: The security system of WiFi Technology makes it more consistent and reliable and it has various tools that it uses to protects your data. The configuration of devices is very easy to implement because it has strong network security features, embedded systems, and standard devices.
4. Scalable System and Robust Performance: The scalable system of WiFi Technologies shows significant results in a while rather than taking days and presenting the exact results. Flexible authentication techniques aid the transportation and procedure of imputing substances. With WI-FI, You don't even need any prior experience to install devices because WiFi Technology itself is not just smart enough to provide security to your personal computer but it also offers you an easy way of network installation.
1. Convenience: The wireless characteristics of WI-FI networks allow their users to directly access internet network resources from nearly any location that is convenient within their basic networking environment.
2. Mobility: With the rise of public wireless networks, internet users can directly access the internet even outside their normal work environment. Most eatery and restaurants, for example, offer their customers a wireless internet connection at little or no cost.
3. Productivity: Users that are connected to a wireless internet network can maintain an almost constant affiliation with the network they desire as they move from place to the other. For a business, this means that an employee can potentially be more productive as his or her work can be accomplished from any location that is more convenient to him.
4. Deployment: Another major advantage of WI-FI is that it doesn't need any special skills to set up in any environment.
5. Safety: It is completely safe and it will not interfere with any network. Wi-Fi as a single technology can help make all connections seamless, Wi-Fi applications with practical uses will have success, It has industry-standard security protections, and the consumers can rely on. Wi-Fi network using WPA2™ which provides both securities, and privacy for communications.
1. It lets several users to be connected simultaneously.
2, It helps to ensure that an employee in an organization is more productive since he can work without worrying about the hassles of setting up an internet connection.
3. Wi-Fi promotes mobility, in the sense that you can move from one place to the other while remaining connected.
4. Job opportunities and career advancement
Wi-Fi - Introduction
Wi-Fi - What is Wi-Fi ?
Wi-Fi - Working Concepts
Wi-Fi - IEEE Standards
Wi-Fi - Access Protocols
Wi-Fi - Quality of Service
Wi-Fi - Security
Wi-Fi - Network Services
Wi-Fi - Radio Modulation
Wi-Fi - Major Issues
Wi-Fi - Summary
Wi-Fi - Video Lectures
Wi-Fi - Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!