Wordpress Course And Certification
What Is Wordpress?
WordPress is an open-source Content Management System (CMS), that allows users to build and manage dynamic websites and blogs. WordPress is currently the most popular blogging system available on the internet and allows users to update, customize and manage their website from its back-end CMS and features.
A Content Management System (CMS) is a web software that dynamically holds all the data of a website for easy management and publishing. CMS helps in editing, publishing and updating the content of a website with ease using its inbuilt content management tools.
Features Of Wordpress
There are lots of features of the WordPress Content Management System, some of them are:
1. User Management: Wordpress enables you to manage the user's information such as changing the role of the users to either subscriber, contributor, author, editor or administrator, or to create and delete the user, to change the password and user information. The main job of the user manager is Authentication.
2. Media Management: It is the tool in WordPress that is used for managing the media files and folder, in which you can easily upload, organize and manage the media files on your website.
3. Theme System: One of the major features of WordPress that made it became so popular is that It allows users to modify the site view and functionality through many readily available themes that even a novice can use to create a website in minutes. It also includes images, stylesheet, template files, and custom pages.
4. Extend with Plugins: Wordpress allows the user to install several plugins that are available to provide custom functions and features to fit the user's needs.
5. Search Engine Optimization: Wordpress provides several Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools to be able to rank higher in google search results, which makes on-site SEO in a WordPress managed site simple.
6. Multilingual: Wordpress allows translating the entire content in a web page into the language that is preferred by the user.
7. Importers: Wordpress allows the user to import data in the form of posts. This feature allows you to import custom files, post pages, comments, and tags.
Benefits And Advantages Of Wordpress
Using Wordpress on a website has a lot of benefits to it, below are some of them:
1. Wordpress is an open-source platform meaning that the code is available publicly and it is available for free.
2. Wordpress allows you to modify and add custom styles to your site, so you can easily edit a WordPress site looks, feel and functionality according to how you see fit.
3. There are many WordPress plugins and templates available for free online. Wordpress Users can customize the various plugins as per their needs.
4 Editing contents with Wordpress is very easy as it uses the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor WYSIWYG is a user interface that allows the site manager to directly manipulate the layout and structure of document without having a layout command.
5. Media files can be uploaded easily and quickly with WordPress.
6. Wordpress offers several SEO tools that make on-site SEO simple.
7. Customization is easy based on the user's needs.
8. Wordpress allows the Admin to create different roles for users on a website such as admin, author, editor, and contributor.
Career opportunities in Wordpress
An increasing number of companies are bringing up the need for Wordpress professionals. If you are in the look for career opportunities that are available in this field, they are large, and some of them are listed below.
1. You get a lot of job opportunities if you study Wordpress.
2. You can become a Wordpress Specialist in any organization.
3. After taking this certification course of the Wordpress module, you can become a Wordpress Professional Developer.
4. You can become a Wordpress Development Trainer.
5. You can become a Senior Wordpress Developer commanding high pay.
Wordpress Course Outline
WordPress - Introduction
WordPress - Installation
WordPress - Dashboard
WordPress - Settings
WordPress - Categories
WordPress - Posts
WordPress - Media
WordPress - Pages
WordPress - Tags
WordPress - Links
WordPress - Comments
WordPress - Plugins
WordPress - Users
WordPress - Appearance
WordPress - Advanced
WordPress - Host Transfer
WordPress - Version Update
WordPress - Spam Protection
WordPress - Backup & Restore
WordPress - Optimization
WordPress - Reset Password
WordPress - Video Lectures
Wordpress - Exams And Certification