The Benefits Of Studying Apache HTTP Server
Apache HTTP Server Study
Apache is a popular open-source, cross-platform web server that is, by the numbers, the most popular web server in existence. It’s actively maintained by the Apache Software Foundation.
The Apache HTTP Server is a free and open-source cross-platform web server software, released under the terms of Apache License 2.0. Apache is developed and maintained by an open community of developers under the auspices of the Apache Software Foundation.
Apache is developed and maintained by an open community of developers under the auspices of the Apache Software Foundation.
The vast majority of Apache HTTP Server instances run on a Linux distribution, but current versions also run on Microsoft Windows, and a wide variety of Unix-like systems. Past versions also ran on NetWare, OS/2, and other operating systems, including ports to mainframes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing modules for the Apache HTTP Server 2.4
- Providing guidance and ensuring that sub-projects under its purview develop products according to the Foundations.
- Acceptance and oversight of candidate projects submitted or proposed to become part of the Foundation;
- Providing guidance and ensuring that sub-projects under its purview develop products according to the Foundation's philosophy and guidelines for collaborative development;
- Regularly evaluating projects under its purview for the purposes of recommending to the Sponsor whether the project should.
The Benefits of Studying Apache HTTP Server
Apache HTTP is the most dominant web server in the world since it came in 1995, it is available free of cost that requires no license.
- It is available free of cost that requires no license
- Reliable and high performance
- Easy to install and use full-featured web server
- More support and faster turnaround time
- Immediate changes, no need to restart the server for new changes to be reflected.
- Apache is a powerful Web server program with features that compare to its high-priced competitors. The software includes an administration control panel, customizable error messages, and authentication schemes.
- Career Opportunities
- Skills Acquisition
- Professional Certification
- Jobs Opportunities
- Career Advancement
- Increased Earning Potential
Apache is compatible with numerous hardware configurations and operating systems. It runs on Linux, Windows NT, macOS, and many other systems.
Things you will learn
Some of the skills you will gain in the course of study include:
Apache - What is Apache?
Apache - How to install Apache
Apache - Install Apache on the Linux Platform
Apache - Install Apache from Source
Apache - What is a Virtual Host?
Apache - Types of Apache Virtual host
And lots more..