React Native Course And Certification
What is React Native?
React Native presently supports both iOS and Android devices and has the potential ability to expand to future platforms as well soon.
Features and Benefits of React Native
2. UI Focussed: React Native is totally focussed on UI design. It is very responsive and its rendering capabilities are by far the best out there.
3. Community: Talking about community, React Native’s community is one of the greatest in the cross-platform mobile application development community. React.js development was started back in 2013 by the Facebook team and it was launched in 2015. Soon it was made an open-source software and its popularity greatly increased. Its popularity was further pushed forward by the developers contributing to it from all over the world leading to a very strong community presence.
4. Tried and Trusted: The React Native is one of the most trusted cross-platform application development frameworks. Built by the social media giant Facebook, it is tried enough to be trusted by all. Facebook uses React Native in all its mobile applications. This is enough for developers to trust React Native. Moreover, it used by many other companies such as Airbnb, Instagram, Skype, Walmart, Tesla, and Discord.
5. Development Time: The time spent while developing with React Native is considerably very short.
6. Support for Third-Party Libraries: The usage of third-party libraries is always a huge point in development. React Native gives you support for the huge support of third party libraries.
7. Community-Driven: React Native is fully community-driven.
8. For Re-Use and Cost Saving: React Native Allows for Maximum code reuse and cost-saving.
9. For Reload: React Native comes with both live reload and hot reload.
10. Performance: React Native provides strong performance for mobile environments.
11. Architecture: React Native has a modular and intuitive architecture similar to React.
Why Study React Native
The following are some of the reasons why you should learn React Native:
1. Allows Performing Development Faster, and, Therefore, It Costs Less: With React Native the same code of your application is used for deployment on both your Android and iOS platforms. React Native helps you to save time and money by reducing the development cycle and scaling the team that is involved in a software project. With React Native, it is very possible to reduce the efforts spent on development by almost 50% without reducing either quality or productivity.
2. Provides Cross-Platform: The cross Platform nature of React Native means that it’s possible to develop an application for two platforms such as Android and iOS. The framework combines together all the advantages of mobile application development with the native React’s environment power and agility.
3. The Efficiency of Native Apps Development Increases Many-Fold: React Native is completely on React ideas and, therefore, it allows you to develop strong mobile applications. The development of a native software application is regarded as less efficient and more productive. React Native reduces the time spent on the development cycle, and it makes it possible to develop and deliver software products in the fastest way. The development of mobile applications is adapted to the hybrid environment and it has native results.
5. Transform Any Web Project into a Mobile Decision Easily: With React Native, a code is reusable. Only one update is required for development on two platforms. React Native clarifies and simplifies detecting bugs between codebases very well. React Native interface is very intuitive and modular. This means that developers who are not engaged in a project can easily understand it and continue its development.
6. React Native Won’t Disappear In the Years to Come: React Native is adopted by a vast number of software developers. This is so because guys won’t waste their time and efforts on a technology that can disappear in a couple of years. The proof is that the Facebook team has long-term plans to invest so much more in its growth and development.
7. Increase Your Earning Potential
8. Job Opportunities and Career Advancement
React Native Course Outline
React Native - Introduction
React Native - Overview
React Native - Environment Setup
React Native - App
React Native - State
React Native - Props
React Native - Styling
React Native - Flexbox
React Native - ListView
React Native - Text Input
React Native - ScrollView
React Native - Images
React Native - HTTP
React Native - Buttons
React Native - Animations
React Native - Debugging
React Native - Router
React Native - Running IOS
React Native - Running Android
React Native - View
React Native - WebView
React Native - Modal
React Native - ActivityIndicator
React Native - Picker
React Native - Status Bar
React Native - Switch
React Native - Text
React Native - Alert
React Native - Geolocation
React Native - AsyncStorage
React Native - Video Lectures
React Native - Exams And Certification