What’s the “NEXT BIG THING” in MEAN Stack?"
Latest updates in MEAN Stack
Well, like any other advancements, MEAN Stack also has come up with several new updates, and those are as follows: -
- MEAN Stack Version Upgrades: The individual components of the MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, Node.js) are constantly evolving, with new versions and updates being released regularly. Newer versions of these technologies may have been introduced, providing improved performance, enhanced features, and better integration possibilities.
- Angular (AngularJS) to Angular: AngularJS (version 1. x) has been succeeded by Angular (version 2+), which is a complete rewrite of the framework. Angular offers significant performance improvements, improved modularity, and better support for building large-scale applications. Developers have likely been transitioning from AngularJS to Angular for new projects or migrating existing AngularJS applications.
- Microservices and Serverless Architecture: MEAN Stack applications can benefit from the microservices architectural pattern, which involves breaking down the application into smaller, independent services. This approach allows for better scalability, maintainability, and deployment flexibility. Additionally, serverless computing (e.g., AWS Lambda, Azure Functions) has gained popularity, enabling developers to build applications without managing server infrastructure. MEAN Stack applications can leverage these trends to create more efficient and scalable solutions.
- Progressive Web Applications (PWAs): PWAs have gained traction in recent years. PWAs combine the best features of web and mobile applications, providing a native-like experience on various devices. With Agular’s capabilities, MEAN Stack developers can build PWAs that offer offline support, push notifications, and other features that enhance user experience.
- Graph QL Integration: Graph QL, an alternative to RESTful APIs, has become increasingly popular due to its flexibility and efficiency. While the MEAN Stack typically uses RESTful APIs, developers might explore integrating Graph QL into MEAN applications to enhance data fetching capabilities, reduce over-fetching or under-fetching of data, and provide a more tailored API experience for clients.
If you genuinely want to construct your career in this direction, you must stay updated with the latest trends, community discussions, and releases to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on the MEAN Stack and its future developments.
The listed information significantly highlights the importance of MEAN Stack along with its latest updates. Accumulating information regarding its newest trends will help you acquire your desired growth and salary package in less time. So, do enrol yourself in the MEAN Stack Training in Delhi to get started with this field professionally.
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs