QuickBooks Crash Com Error: Step By Step Guide To Fix It
QuickBooks Crash Com Error usually appears on your screen when you try to send or open forms in QB software. There could be many contributors causing this issue, like using the older version of QB. This could be frustrating to experience the error while you are trying to send the forms in via this application. Any updates launched by Microsoft can also be a reason for an error popup. You might end up losing some of the valuable data as the effect of this issue; hence you need to deal with it on a priority. In this blog, we are listing the reason and solutions to fix the error.
If you are in a hurry and unsure of executing the steps mentioned here on your own, get help from us. Dial +1(855)-738-0359, and our expert advisors will help you fix the issue and will save you valuable time and effort.
Why Are You Getting The Crash Com Error In QuickBooks Desktop?
There can be many reasons for the error to appear on the screen. You can fix the issue once you get to know the source of the cause. We are enlisting a few common issues that cause this Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop:
- Windows antivirus is causing the issue. Antivirus and third-party applications that are installed on the system for security of the system are detecting the QB files as a threat.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version to resolve the issue. An older version is prone to cause the error.
- Not using an administrator account to operate QB.
You may additionally learn:- How to Fix QuickBooks error 6143
You now know the source of the issue; let’s head you up for the aftereffects or signs that will reflect on your system. Knowing them is important so that you understand the reason to fix them on a priority basis.
Aftereffects of the Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop
When QuickBooks is influenced by the Crash Com Error in QuickBooks Desktop, it will affect the work of your PC. These are the common effects that you will see on your system:
- Input devices like the mouse and keyboard will stop responding to your commands
- QuickBooks will freeze frequently.
- The whole PC will slug.
How can you fix the QuickBooks crash com error when sending email invoices?
It is important to fix the error to save yourself from corresponding trouble with other programs. Here are a few common solutions how to resolve QuickBooks Keeps Crashing due to Crash Com Error:
- Fix the issue by configuring the setting of the firewall and making exceptions for the QuickBooks program files.
- Update your QB to the latest version available. To download the latest update of your QuickBooks, follow the steps below carefully: Visit the Help menu in the application.
Click the Update QB option, then on the update now option. Afterward, click the Get updates option. Restart the QB application once you are done with downloading and installing.
- If you are not using QuickBooks software with an admin user account, configure the setting to use it as an administrator. Right-click on the QB Desktop icon and then click Properties. Choose the option to run this program in compatibility mode.
The solution we have mentioned here, if followed properly, will resolve the QuickBooks Crash Com Error. However, if you find yourself stuck or want to seek help from experts, dial +1(855)-738-0359, and we will assist you thoroughly. We have expert advisors who are best at resolving QuickBooks errors.
Read More:- QuickBooks 6190 816
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs