Google Word Coach: A Vocabulary Builder Fun Game
Google Vocabulary Game Or Google Word Coach Game is a fun game introduced by Google in non-English speaking nations. Google Word Coach is a game that helps individuals get better at English. It’s an interactive game available only on a mobile browser that appears when you search for it or search for the meaning of any word. This game is not available on a Desktop, tablet, or any other device and only appears on the phone. Thus, the game aids individuals who don’t have English as their mother tongue.
This blog focuses on introducing you to the game and answering some common questions revolving around this game. Read this blog till the end to gain an extensive sense of the game.
Google Word Coach (गूगल वर्ड कोच): The Basics
Google Word Coach is a quiz game designed to help expand English-language vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. गूगल वर्ड कोच appears under our google dictionary and translate boxes or when someone searches for “Google Word Coach” or “Word Coach“. गूगल वर्ड कोच launched this month for non-English speaking countries and also for India. Also, It will come to other countries and languages in the future.
Google Word Coach is an exciting game introduced by Google as a way to enhance someone’s English vocabulary. For someone from a Non-English background, they may find it hard to converse in English which is why this game can prove to be beneficial for them. With a game-like setup, the Google Word Coach game (गूगल वर्ड कोच) is an interactive, and easy way for someone to learn English.
Google Vocabulary game also becomes visible when you search for a word on Google. It’s usually added below Google dictionary and translate boxes while viewing from a mobile. Simply, typing “word coach” can also make the Google word game visible.
The game is built in a quiz-like format and the Word Coach game is available in other languages as well. Thus, a person can learn English in a stress-free environment with this game.
When Was The Google Word Coach Game Launched?
Word Coach Google was launched in February of 2018. Countries such as the USA don’t have this feature enabled as they have English as their mother tongue. Non-English speaking nations such as India do have this feature as someone from these nations is more likely to search for meanings and synonyms and hence, the game can prove to be beneficial for such individuals.
Google’s Official Statement On The Google Vocabulary Game
Google has been pretty enthusiastic about this game/feature. One of the spokespeople for Google on the launch of the game stated:
“Google Word Coach is a game designed by Google to help and expand English Language and Vocabulary in a Fun and Engaging Way. This new game is in Quiz form, Which appears below the Dictionary and language Translate Boxes of Google or When someone Search for “Google Word Coach” or ” Word Coach” on Google. It launched in Feb 2018 in Non-English Speaking Countries. It will help people to expand their English Language Vocab in a fun way. Right Now It has been launched in India but in the future, it may come to other countries and in different languages also”.
Benefits Of Google Word Coach Game
Google Vocabulary Game has a ton of benefits some of which are described below:
- The game is informative and is built to improve English in an engaging, and easy manner.
- It’s easy to access the game as it appears on any word’s meaning or by a simple Google search.
- The game model works perfectly as it has a scoring system and levels. It motivates a person to do better in the game without pressurizing them in any way.
- Google Vocabulary Game has a ton of resources and examples to genuinely aid the user.
- It’s a game developed for all levels of English speakers. From proficient to novice everyone can improve their English with Google Vocabulary Game.
How To Access Google Word Coach (गूगल वर्ड कोच)?
There are mainly two ways to access the Google Word Coach game:
- Word Coach Google can be more commonly accessed when you type “Word Coach” or “गूगल वर्ड कोच“in the search query. Type this in the Chrome browser or you can do it on the Google App on your smart phone. To ease this step, you can also type “Google Word Coach” in your mother tongue if the language is supported by the game.
- Simply search for the meaning of a word. The Word Coach Game should get displayed under the dictionary or the translation boxes.
Thus, it’s easy to access the fun, enjoyable, and educative game. Not just non-English speakers but even the ones who understand English well can play this game as a means to enhance their English language skills.
You can even email or share the scores of the game on your social media profile such as Facebook, and WhatsApp by clicking on the Share button. All score is lost once the browser is closed.
How To Play Google Vocabulary Game?
Keep in mind the game cannot be downloaded from an app store. It’s only available in Non English speaking countries and it opens up only on the browser.
Here is some additional information that you must know while playing Word Coach Game:
- Usually, a red mark is given if the answer is wrong and for the right answer green mark gets displayed.
- You can also go past the wrong answer and play the next question.
- In case, you don’t know the right answer, you can always skip it. You can find the skip option in the Word Coach Google at the bottom right side.
- Most importantly, you can also access the explanation of the questions after a round is done. Regardless of the right or wrong answer, you get a clarification with an example for each question in that round.
- The game has no end point and after consecutive right answers, you get a level up. Thus, it’s the score that keeps on increasing motivating the user to do better.
- The score remains stored for a little while if you’re signed in to your Google account. Don’t shut the browser as it will start the Google Word Coach Game again and you can lose the score.
If you wish to play Google Word Coach Game in your language, you can do that as well. The game supports a large number of languages starting in 2020. Some of the languages available are French, Korean, Hindi, German, etc. Follow these steps to enjoy Google Vocabulary Game in your language:
- Open the Chrome browser available on your mobile.
- Enter “Google Word Coach” or ‘Word Coach” and then hit on Enter.
- On the right-hand side, you should be able to view the translation result of the game. Click on the language and Google will automatically show the game in that language.
- At the bottom, you can also find some regional languages. Tap on the language and enjoy the game in your local dialect.
Keep in mind the vocabulary words would still appear in English. Hence, you can build your English vocabulary in your language.
Types Of Questions Asked In Word Coach Google (गूगल वर्ड कोच)?
There are mainly 3 types of questions that are available in the Google Word Coach Game. These questions are:
- Synonym Question Quiz(Similar Words)
- Antonym Question Quiz(Words that are opposite)
- Image Quiz(Which image best defines the word)
The game starts easy but as the levels go up so does the complexity of the questions. The image questions are the easiest to answer in the Google Vocabulary game.
Each round of the game consists of 5 questions and two options are provided for each question. You can also skip the game by tapping on the Skip option if you don’t have the answer to any question.
How Many Levels Are There In The Google Vocabulary Game?
The Google Word Game consists of two levels. After some initial rounds, you should see a level button. Clicking on it, you’ll enter the 2nd level which has no endpoint. After this, you can play for as long as you want.
After answering the 5 questions in round 1 of the Word Coach Game, you’ll enter the next round. The more the level, the harder the questions will get. If you successfully manage to give the right answer, you win around 200 points. These scoring points are usually decided by the level and difficulty. Moreover, keep these things in mind for the point system of the Word Coach Google:
- No negative points are recorded for the wrong answers.
- The game increases the difficulty of the questions depending on your performance. Google Word Game automatically increases the complexity of the questions if you’ve conveniently answered the previous questions.
Shortcut For Google Word Coach Game
After finishing some rounds of the game, you should see a message or a sign arrow for adding a shortcut on your mobile screen. Thus, the game becomes visible on the phone home screen with this shortcut. At the bottom left while playing this game, a mark will be visible. Tap on it and an icon of the game will appear which you can place anywhere on your phone screen.
Thus, the shortcut icon is not disabled and rather becomes visible if you play the game from your phone browser window.
Highest Score For Google Vocabulary Game
The highest score in Word Coach Google has been 600360 achieved by Anshul Gawande. If you wish to share your score you can do so by sharing your score on social media platforms under the hashtags:
Periodically, the record gets checked and updated, and accordingly, the highest score keeps on changing. You can also mention your score in the comments section.
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs