Install & Update QuickBooks Database Server Manager- 8557380359"
QuickBooks Data Server Manager allows users to configure QuickBooks servers for multi-user access. This tool specifically develops a network data file (.ND) for the QB company file in the host computer and is known as Inuit’s personal database manager tool. This splendid tool makes it easier for the users to make network data files for the company file present on the host system or on the host workstation. If the user wants to use multiple desktop versions of QuickBooks, then the user will have to
download this tool. Each version of the QuickBooks database server manager downloaded on your system adds a new user to the desktop version. This article will discuss how to install and update the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
If you are facing difficulty in downloading the QuickBooks Database Server Manager yourself, you can dial our experts at +1.855.738.0359 for immediate technical guidance.
Easy Steps to Install QuickBooks Server Manager
Down below, we have mentioned the easy steps that will help you to install QuickBooks Database Server Manager:
- To download the QuickBooks database server manager, the first step is to double-click on the installer and the “Start” with the installation of the “Wizard. “
- If your computer has internet, then to install an update, tap on “Next. “
- If the computer is not connected to the internet, click “No” and “Next. “
- Now, the user will have to quit "All programs” that are open and hit “Next. “
- The user must carefully read the “Terms of the software license agreement,” and if you agree with the “Terms and conditions,” then choose" I accept the terms and license agreement” and click on “Next. “
- Once done, the user needs to opt for “Custom or Network options. “
- After this, tap on the installation type and select “I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer, And I’ll be storing“….and when you want to run the program in your system.
- Now opt for the “I will not be using QuickBooks on this computer…” when only QuickBooks data will be stored on this computer.
- Next in the process is to click on “Yes, “Allow “Access, “there enter your “License Number” and “Product Number. “
- Now, to end the whole installation process, follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- And then, when the installation is done, carry out the relevant steps to set up the QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
Read more: QuickBooks Desktop Closes Unexpectedly
Easy Steps to Update QuickBooks Database Server Manager
It is important to update QuickBooks Database Server Manager when a critical update is released or when the new version of QuickBooks Desktop is installed on the computers.
- First, download the patch, and after the completion of the installation, you have to reboot the server; it is very important to do so.
- Once the server is updated on each of the workstations, you will see the message: The Company File needs to be updated to work with this “version of QuickBooks Desktop.”
- Next, the updates can modify the database structure, and in such instances, you will see the message “Create a backup. “
- This will permit the users access the file when they follow the prompts once they finish the backup.
We hope you were able to download latest QuickBooks database server manager with the complete detail mentioned in this article. If you have any other queries from our experts, you can call us at +1.855.738.0359 for immediate resolution.
you may also read: QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15270
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs