QuickBooks Error 6000 83: Complete Solutions Are Explained Here
QuickBooks Desktop is commonly regarded as the best accounting application for small business units across the globe, and there are many versions of this software with different characteristics released by Intuit.
It is also true that many troublesome errors continue to disturb QB users, and one of the important error codes is ‘QuickBooks Error 6000 83’, which is noted to arise at the time of creating the backup of the data file.
In some cases, users have also perceived this error code while restoring the data file on the computer.
Here, in this blog, various solutions are suggested to easily overcome this technical issue on the computer.
Are you constantly bumping into ‘QuickBooks Error 6000 83’? You need to dial 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our QB Experts Team.
6000 83 QuickBooks Error Message: Most Appropriate Reasons
The common causes behind ‘6000 83 QuickBooks Error Message’ are detailed as follows:
- If there is undesirable interference from certain antivirus applications, this error message can arise.
- Not checking & saving the correct name on the backup data file can provoke this technical issue.
You May Read Also: How To Fix QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Verified Solutions for ‘QB Desktop 6000 83 Company File Error Code’
The ‘QB Desktop 6000 83 Company File Error Code’ can be eliminated using the solutions provided here:
Case 1: Error Occurs When the Backup Data File Is Created
Solution 1: Simply create & save a fresh folder inside the ‘C: drive’ and put the backup data file inside that folder
- Here, effectively launch the ‘My Computer’ folder on the Desktop screen and instantly search for the ‘C: drive’ icon, after which you can successfully open up the ‘C: drive’ on the system.
- Now, you only need to right-click inside the ‘C: drive’ window so that you are able to tap the ‘New’ tab, following which you must hit the ‘Folder’ option to generate a fresh folder.
- Thereafter, you can start creating the backup company file via the normal process, following which the same backup file must be saved inside the new folder that you have created inside the ‘C: drive’.
- Just after that, it will also be possible to restore the same backup data file from the new folder located in the ‘C: drive’.
Read Also: Error 15103 QuickBooks desktop
Case 2: Error Occurs When the Company File Is Restored
Solution 2: Promptly verify & make sure that the backup file & the backup file folder have fully correct names
- Just launch the backup company file folder & right-click the ‘.QBB’ file’s icon (backup file) to finally choose the ‘Rename’ option.
- Next, edit the present name of the backup file to ensure that there are no special characters, symbols, and spaces on the official name, following which you must tap the ‘Enter’ key.
- Thereafter, the backup company file folder’s name should be edited in a similar manner, following which you will be able to restore the backup file via the correct process.
The solutions that you have reviewed above are enough to tackle ‘QuickBooks Error 6000 83’. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Specialists Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks error 80070057
SIIT Courses and Certification
Also Online IT Certification Courses & Online Technical Certificate Programs