SEO - Hiring An Expert
Hiring An Expert
It is time-consuming to creating, editing, and promoting unique high-quality content. Hiring an SEO expert could save time and produce the desired result.
The Task of an SEO Expert
1. Code validation and clean up: An expert ensures that the code is search engine friendly and complies with standards.
2. Site Structure: An expert takes the time to build a semantic structure/theme and ensure the URLs are spider-friendly.
3. On-Page optimization: Handles the Page Title, copywriting, Call-to-action, etc.
4. Quality link building: Ensures the one-way links are secured from relevant sites.
5. Keyword research: Builds a list of key phrases that are relevant to the business.
6. Creates Quality Content: Builds optimized pages around terms discovered through keyword research.
7. Off-Page Optimization: An expert manages blogs, press releases, and article submissions.
If capable of handling all of the above-mentioned skills, then you might not need an expert; otherwise, it is worth taking help from SEO Companies or hiring any SEO specialist.
Choosing an SEO Expert or Company
The following guidelines can help you choose the correct SEO expert or company:
- Ask from friends and business partners.
- Ask in SEO-related Forums to get feedback from the community.
- Check sites that have already been optimized.
- Avoid SEO companies doing automated submission and Black Hat tricks.
- Avoid cheap services, but also take care since high price doesn’t guarantee high quality.
- Take a guarantee if possible for a particular rank and any particular search engine.
- Research about the SEO Expert or Company on Google to find more information about them.
- Don’t be carried away by a fancy site and availability of good articles on their site.
- Take care not to be overly excited about the testimonials available on their sites.
We can not list out all the factors here because there may be different situations and different views. You should be smart enough to think about what's bad and what's good.