Email Marketing Course, Email Marketing Certification, Email Marketing Training, Email Marketing Tutorial.
The most recommended way to promote your event and invite guests whether you host an open house, charity gala, webinar or a customer appreciation day, is through the email invitation. This is similar to what has been done for the other email announcement.
The image below shows a sample template of an event invitation.
1. Subject: You need an engaging, and catchy subject line to pull your readers in.
2. Logo/Company Name: Using a masthead (Banner), as you would in a newsletter, works well.
3. Reason: Let the readers know what’s in it for them. Will they learn something new? Will they get to receive some take-homes?
4. Event Details: Include whatever is required like the date, time, venue, demo, webinar, or a new service and include a full log-in or signup details. Also, include a link back to your website, and contact info like a phone number or email address for your business, this makes it easier for a customer to give suggestions or make inquiries.
4b. Call to Action − Every email needs a call-to-action. Direct people to either a signup form, a website, landing page, blog post, or even a Facebook events page that has a lot more details, use a button marker.
Here’s a collection of tips that is sure to make your events successful.
1. Send more than one email: You should send at least three emails about your event. Sending emails once isn’t really advisable. Be sure to send reminders to those who haven’t opened or clicked your email, and send one last email to recap important information like where to park and directions, the day before the event.
2. Invite guests via Social Media: Inviting your contacts via email is good, but you could take it a step further by inviting guests via Facebook by creating an event. It’s not only another way to promote your event, but you can also invite people that you don’t have their email addresses.
3. Email past participants first, and offer them a discount: If this is a recurring event, reward past participants by emailing them first and/or offering them a discount.
4. Offer early bird and regular pricing: If your event comes with a cost, offer two pricing options: Early bird and regular. Reward people who jump on the opportunity early.
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!