Email Marketing Course, Email Marketing Certification, Email Marketing Training, Email Marketing Tutorial.
Landing Pages are specific pages on your website that customers can first gain access to either from their email or from other sources. Email marketing is a powerful tool in itself but combined with the use of landing pages.
Landing pages usually contain an extensive detailed image of an email campaign with info, more images, and even a purchase option, this makes it easy for recipients to buy what you're selling.
Using a landing page with links performs the following roles:
1. Adds more explanation beyond your email copy.
2. Showcases your products.
3. Gives your recipients tip lists.
4. Draws the recipients to your Website.
5. Tracks Campaign traffic towards the landing page.
6. Analyzes the success of a campaign.
Try to make a good first impression, as you have got 3-5 seconds to convince a visitor, whether to stay on a page or abandon it.
Your landing page should have the following qualities:
1. Quick load time.
2. Convey your message in seconds. With answers on How to do it?
3. Around 35% of visitors scroll down, the rest of them bounce back. Make your Page Visually Compelling.
4. Make it appealing − even your existing customer can’t scroll down if a page is not appealing.
5. Avoid using multiple calls to actions − Be more precise use only one CTA.
6. The more information that you ask the visitor, the less likely they stay. Keep your form short and simple.
7. The email needs to pass the SPAM filters, you can’t write a Compelling CTA but try to use those CTA in your Landing Pages like “Buy now”, Free Download”.
8. Don’t overwhelm your page with images.
9. Avoid using Autoplay videos as many visitors surf from their work and they have to click away from the page.
10. You have 600 pixels height to be above-the-fold in most web browser resolutions, so value the CTA position and visually engage the users in 600px
11. Use Easy-to-read, Easy-to-spot Bold Buttons.
12. Make sure you link other pages on your main website.
13. Don’t confuse users with different landing pages and different website templates. Your landing page design is to make it look like the rest of your website.
14. Test your landing pages using Google Website Optimizer is a free tool to set up A/B tests of landing pages so that you can see graphics, calls-to-action, background colors, and headlines work the best for converting users.
15. Keep the design and user requirements simple
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!