c++ online course certificate, c++ free online course with certificate, c++ certification cost, c++ courses, c++ certification microsoft, c++ courses for beginners.
C++ is an average-level Computer Programming Language that was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1979 at Bell Labs as an improvement to the C Language and it was initially given the name "C with Classes" but later in 1983, it was given the name C++. C++ runs on a lot of platforms, such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
C++ Language is a statically typed, compiled, multi-purpose, case-sensitive, Programming language that supports both Procedural, Object-Oriented, and Generic Programming. C++ is referred to as a middle-level language because it is made up of a combination of both high-level and low-level programming languages features. C++ is a superset of C, therefore, virtually any legal C program is a legal C++ program.
The ANSI standard in C++ is an attempt to make sure that C++ codes are portable meaning that a code you write for a Microsoft compiler will compile without errors, using a compiler on a Mac, Windows box, Linux machine or an Alpha.
C++ supports a lot of different programming styles. You can write in the style of C, Fortran Smalltalk, etc., You can also write in any language. Each style can achieve its aims effectively while managing runtime and space efficiently.
C++ currently ranks number 4 in the IEE spectrum Top Programming Language.
1. Simple: C++ is a simple language meaning that it comes with a structured approach to split the problem into smaller parts, it also comes with a rich set of library functions, data types, etc.
2. Machine Independent or Portable: C++ programs unlike assembly language, can be run on different machines with a little bit or no change. But it is not platform-independent.
3. Mid-level Programming Language: C++ is also used to carry out low-level programming functions. It is used to build system applications such as the kernel, system drivers, etc. It also supports the features of high-level languages. That is why it is being referred to as mid-level language.
4. Structured Programming Language: C++ is a structured Programming language meaning that we can divide the program into parts by defining and using functions. So, it is very easy to understand and modify.
5. Rich Library: C++ gives you a lot of inbuilt functions that enable the development process to be very fast.
6. Memory Management: C++ supports the feature of allocating memory dynamically. In C++ language, we can release the allocated memory at any time by calling the free() function.
7. Speed: The time of compilation and execution of C++ programs are very fast.
8. Pointer: C++ provides the feature of pointers. Programmers can directly communicate with the memory by using the pointers. You can use pointers for memory, program functions, data structures, array, etc.
9. Recursion: In C++, we can call a function that is inside another function. It ensures code reusability for every function.
10. Object-Oriented: C++ is an object-oriented programming language. OOPs makes software development and maintenance easier than just developing in Procedure-oriented programming language where it is not easy to manage and maintain if code grows as project size grows.
11. Compiler based: C++ is a compiler-based Programming language, this means that without compiling your code, your C++ Program cannot be executed. First, we need to compile our Program using the C++ compiler and then we can run the program.
There are a lot of benefits and advantages of learning the C++ Programming Language and some of them are:
1. C++ is used by thousands of programmers in essentially every application domain.
2. It is highly recommended for writing device drivers and other software that rely directly on the manipulation of hardware under real-time constraints.
3. It can be used indirectly because the primary user interface of a PC running Windows is written in C++.
4. C++ supports a wide variety of programming styles and syntax.
5. C++ standard library gives a rich set of functions such as manipulating files, strings, etc.
6. C++ is Portable and Scalable
7. C++ is Object-oriented
8. C++ is Multi-paradigm
9. Low-level Manipulation
10. Memory Management
11. Large Community Support
12. Compatibility with the C Programming Language
13. C++ fully supports object-oriented programming, including the four pillars of object-oriented development such as:
14. Learning C++ is a wise investment because with skill in C++ you can command a high paying job and various employment opportunities due to its power and popularity.
Here we highlight some of the areas we covered in this course, which includes:
Definition: C++ program can be defined as a collection of objects that communicate via invoking each other's methods.
The ANSI standard: The ANSI standard is an attempt to ensure that C++ is portable; that code you write for Microsoft's compiler will compile without errors, using a compiler on a Mac, UNIX, a Windows box, or an Alpha. The ANSI standard has been stable for a while, and all the major C++ compiler manufacturers support the ANSI standard.
The Semicolon: In C++, the semicolon is a statement terminator.
C++ Identifier: C++ Identifier is a name used to identify a variable, function, class, module, or any other user-defined item.
Trigraphs are a few characters with an alternative representation.
C++ Data Types is to store information on various data types like character, wide character, integer, floating-point, double floating-point, boolean, etc.
C++ Variable Types provides us with named storage that our programs can manipulate.
Variable Scope is a region of the program and they are the local and global variables.
Literals refer to fixed values that the program may not alter and they are integer, floating-point, Boolean, character and string literals.
Operators are symbols that tell the compiler to perform specific logical manipulations. They are the arithmetic operator, relational, logical, Bitwise, miscellaneous and assignment operators.
A Reference is another name for an already existing variable.
Data Structures are used to represent a record. To define a structure, you must use the struct statement. etc.
In The Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about C++ Programming Language with Certification to showcase your knowledge and competence.
C++ Environment Setup
C++ Basic Syntax
C++ Data Types
C++ Variable Types
C++ Variable Scope
C++ Modifier Types
C++ Storage Classes
C++ Loop Types
C++ Decision Making
C++ Date & Time
C++ Basic Input/Output
C++ Data Structures
C++ Object Oriented
C++ Classes & Objects
C++ Files and Streams
C++ Exception Handling
C++ Dynamic Memory
C++ Signal Handling
C++ Web Programming
C++ Exams and Certification
Login & Study At Your Pace
500+ Relevant Tech Courses
300,000+ Enrolled Students
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!
The Scholarship offer is a discount program to take our Course Programs and Certification valued at $70 USD for a reduced fee of $7 USD. - Offer Closes Soon!!
Don't have an account? Create your account to Start Learning!