Peachtree Course And Certification
What is Peachtree?
Peachtree is a financial accounting software application that is used by small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Peachtree was developed by Sage Software. Peachtree makes it possible for managers to automate and manage lots of accounting tasks.
Features of Peachtree:
1. Users: Peachtree Accounting programs changes in the number of users that can access the program. Peachtree Premium is limited to only one user since it is meant for home use. For a large company that requires numerous users, Peachtree Quantum provides up to 40 user accounts, so an entire office can access the accounting software.
2. Business Management Tools: The accounting software you use for your company can affect the overall accuracy of financial records, as well as the effectiveness of the business. Peachtree accounting software products have accounts payable, accounts receivable, backups, payroll services, customizable reports, Quickbooks conversions, budget creators, auditing tools and inventory management.
3. Credit Card Processing: In business, it is important to be able to accept credit and debit card transactions. Peachtree products let users carry out credit card and debit charges directly through the product itself with their Peachtree merchant account.
4. Invoices and Estimates: There is no general specification of invoice or direct estimate for every type of business. Peachtree programs have easily customizable forms. You can add your logo, choose between product or service invoice types and customize the columns and fields that you want to appear on your invoice and estimates.
5. Customer Service: Every Peachtree program you purchase comes with customer service support through email, online chat and over the telephone. Businesses can apply for auto-renewal services so that their Peachtree software would be automatically updated and their licenses are renewed without any challenges in the process.
Benefits of Using Peachtree:
1. Easy to Setup: One of the greatest advantages you get from using the Peachtree software is that you can be up and running in less than an hour. You do not need to know very much or anything about accounting to set it up.
2. Functionality: Peachtree is a fully practical accounting software. Peachtree allows you to give out invoices to your clients, accept payments, print checks, pay your employees, keep track of expenses, enter journal entries, and many more.
3. Easy to Use: Another great benefit of setting up and using the Peachtree software is that you do not need a degree in accounting to use it. For most of the functions peachtree, it is as easy as locating the button on the screen and clicking on it, which will bring up the relevant window where you can access all of the information that you need to use.
4. Cost-Effective: Another great benefit of using Peachtree software is that it is a cost-effective solution to your financial needs. Based on the version that you obtain according to their website, you can assume to spend anyplace from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars, which is very generous for the amount of functionality and reliability that you are getting from it.
5. Reporting Capabilities: Peachtree comes loaded with a very large amount of reports that are all modifiable in one way or the other. They all can either be printed or converted to PDF or just dropped directly into Microsoft Excel. Almost all of the reports on the screen have marched down capability that will give you more information on what makes up the figure that you are looking at.
In The Full Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Peachtree with Certification of Completion to showcase your knowledge and competence.
PeachTree Course Outline:
Peachtree - Installation
Peachtree - Overview for the Non-Accountant
Peachtree - Creating a Company
Peachtree - Setting up General Ledger
Peachtree - Setting up Customers
Peachtree - Setting up Vendors
Peachtree - Setting up Inventory
Peachtree - Setting up Payroll
Peachtree - Setting up Jobs
Peachtree - Customer Transactions
Peachtree - Vendor Transactions
Peachtree - Inventory Transactions
Peachtree - Payroll Transactions
Peachtree - General Journal and Banking Tasks
Peachtree - Other Tasks and Transactions
Peachtree - Reports
Peachtree - Video Lectures
Peachtree - Exams and Certification